Savoury meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Savoury.
- (noun) : an aromatic or spicy dish served at the end of dinner or as an hors d'oeuvre
- (noun) : either of two aromatic herbs of the mint family
- (adjective satellite) : pleasing to the sense of taste
- (adjective) : morally wholesome or acceptable
More words related to the meanings of Savoury
More words from Urdu related to Savoury
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Savoury meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Savoury in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Savoury in Urdu are لطیف - latiif, لذیذ - laziiz, خوش ذائقہ - khush zaa eqah and سیوری - Savery. To understand how would you translate the word Savoury in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Savoury or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Savoury synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Savoury. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Savoury in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Savoury in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Savoury with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by savoury?
Meanings of savoury are لطیف - latiif, لذیذ - laziiz, خوش ذائقہ - khush zaa eqah and سیوری - Savery
Whats the definition of savoury?
Definition of the savoury are
- an aromatic or spicy dish served at the end of dinner or as an hors d'oeuvre
- either of two aromatic herbs of the mint family
- pleasing to the sense of taste
- morally wholesome or acceptable
What is the synonym of savoury?
Synonym of word savoury are lichtly, nice, lattens, luscious, latescent, gustful, thin, goluptious, tenuous, delicious
What are the quotes with word savoury?
Here is the quote with the word savoury in them
- I love chicken fingers, I love French fries. I love desserts. I'm not just into dessert or just into savoury food. I love it all. I'm a pig. I love food. So it takes a lot of discipline to eat healthy. — Holly Madison