Sax meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Sax.
- (noun) : a single-reed woodwind with a conical bore
- (noun) : a Belgian maker of musical instruments who invented the saxophone (1814-1894)
And I saw the sax line-up that he had behind him and I thought, I'm going to learn the saxophone. When I grow up, I'm going to play in his band. So I sort of persuaded my dad to get me a kind of a plastic saxophone on the hire purchase plan.
More words from Urdu related to Sax
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sax meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Sax in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sax in Urdu is سیکس - Sex. To understand how would you translate the word Sax in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sax or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sax synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sax. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sax in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sax in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sax with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sax?
Meaning of sax is سیکس - Sex
Whats the definition of sax?
Definition of the sax are
- a single-reed woodwind with a conical bore
- a Belgian maker of musical instruments who invented the saxophone (1814-1894)
What is the synonym of sax?
Synonym of word sax are sex, saxe, sexing
What are the quotes with word sax?
Here are the quotes with the word sax in them
- And I saw the sax line-up that he had behind him and I thought, I'm going to learn the saxophone. When I grow up, I'm going to play in his band. So I sort of persuaded my dad to get me a kind of a plastic saxophone on the hire purchase plan. — David Bowie
- I'd love to be a saxophonist. I don't know why, but I pretend I'm the saxophonist when I listen to music. I have about as much chance playing the sax as I do learning how to fly. — Richard Price