Say meanings in Urdu
More words related to the meanings of Say
More words from Urdu related to Say
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Say meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حرکتریز کرناپکارنامُخاطِب ھوناعرضتاکید کرناقدرتمشہور کرناگپ شپمطلقاًخطاببرپا کرناافشا ہوناگنناخبر دیناعہدناموریریزبولی دینااسمقیمت لگانامقصدقرار دیناعنایت کرناپوچھنایاد آوریعرض کرنابھید کہناغیر مبہمفاش کرناپڑھانامقولہنظاماچارن کرنادورانمُطلع ہوناآوازہآواز کو لہرانامنظوریسرزنش کرنایاد فرمائالفاظ ادا کرناالتجاریلناقیادتپھوٹناافواہادا کرنابچنتاکیدملفوظہ ...
Idioms with the word Say in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Say
What are the meanings of Say in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Say in Urdu are کہنا - kaehna, بولنا - bolna, فرمانا - farmaana, بتانا - bataana and عرض کرنا - arz karna. To understand how would you translate the word Say in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Say or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Say synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Say. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Say in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Say in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Say with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by say?
Meanings of say are کہنا - kaehna, بولنا - bolna, فرمانا - farmaana, بتانا - bataana and عرض کرنا - arz karna
Whats the definition of say?
Definition of the say are
What is the synonym of say?
Synonym of word say are term, unfold, snapping, deign, teach, tell, saim, command, saying, pronking
What are the idioms with the word say?
Here are the idioms with the word say in them.
- As the good man saith so say we; as the good woman saith so must it be
- As the good man saitho say we as the good woman saitho must it be
- Before you can say knife
- Do as i say not as i do
- If you don't say it you won't have to unsay it
What are the idioms related to say?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word say.
- Reserve the master blow
- Tell no one what you do not wish to be repeated
- Do as i say not as i do
- It is hard to refuse when a superior entreats
- It is not injury that is not meant injury
What are the quotes with word say?
Here are the quotes with the word say in them
- Old age is an excellent time for outrage. My goal is to say or do at least one outrageous thing every week. — Louis Kronenberger
- Whatever poet, orator or sage may say of it, old age is still old age. — Sinclair Lewis
- The tendency of old age to the body, say the physiologists, is to form bone. It is as rare as it is pleasant to meet with an old man whose opinions are not ossified. — Bob Wells
- Some say that the age of chivalry is past, that the spirit of romance is dead. The age of chivalry is never past, so long as there is a wrong left unredressed on earth. — Charles Kingsley