Saying meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Saying.
- (noun) : a word or phrase that particular people use in particular situations
We're saying no changes for Medicare for people above the age of 55. And in order to keep the promise to current seniors who've already retired and organized their lives around this program, you have to reform it for the next generation.
I'm not saying that there's anything better than mated bliss at its best, but I'm saying that living alone is as good in its own way. But we haven't quite given ourselves permission to recognize that.
More words related to the meanings of Saying
More words from Urdu related to Saying
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Saying meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پتیارااطلاعتَقريرمان لیناگوش گزار کرناذکر کرناکھولناالاپشےنصیحتیاد فرمائشہ دیناگفتگوبیاندقتسخنمنگنیانگیکاراہمیت رکھنادرس دینامیل جولجواب طلب ایک سوالیہ جُملہپیٹھ ٹھونکناکنوينشننامزد کرنامیعاداقرار نامہمشتہر ہوناوعدہ کرناعقائداعتماد کے ساتھ دُعا کَرنازبان سے نکالنافخرالتماسسبق دیناجگانااکساناکسی شے کا مشمولہپیش کرناکلیبیوپارقبول کرنااصلسکھاناتوثیقنرخشنیدہبخشناسجااحاطہ ...
Idioms with the word Saying in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Saying
What are the meanings of Saying in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Saying in Urdu are بات - baat, ضرب المثل - zarb ul masal, کہنا - kaehna, قول - qaul, روایت - rawaayat and کہا سنا - kaha suna. To understand how would you translate the word Saying in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Saying or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Saying synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Saying. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Saying in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Saying in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Saying with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by saying?
Meanings of saying are بات - baat, ضرب المثل - zarb ul masal, کہنا - kaehna, قول - qaul, روایت - rawaayat and کہا سنا - kaha suna
Whats the definition of saying?
Definition of the saying are
- a word or phrase that particular people use in particular situations
What is the synonym of saying?
Synonym of word saying are affirmation, adage, topic, advise, stipulation, utter, traditionlism, thing, admonish, resolve
What are the idioms with the word saying?
Here are the idioms with the word saying in them.
- All time is the right time for saying what is right
- It is long way from saying to doing
What are the idioms related to saying?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word saying.
- Proverbs are the wisdom of the streets
- A bargain is after all a bargain
- His deeds belie his words
- Let deeds correspond with words
- Lies may be acted as well as spoken
What are the quotes with word saying?
Here are the quotes with the word saying in them
- We're saying no changes for Medicare for people above the age of 55. And in order to keep the promise to current seniors who've already retired and organized their lives around this program, you have to reform it for the next generation. — Paul Ryan
- I'd like to state that Spike Lee is not saying that African American culture is just for black people alone to enjoy and cherish. Culture is for everybody. — Spike Lee
- I'm not saying that there's anything better than mated bliss at its best, but I'm saying that living alone is as good in its own way. But we haven't quite given ourselves permission to recognize that. — Barbara Feldon
- People like eccentrics. Therefore they will leave me alone, saying that I am a mad clown. — Vaslav Nijinsky