Scan meanings in Urdu
Scan meanings in Urdu are مُعائنَہ کَرنا, جانچنا, پڑتال کرنا, تَجزِيَہ کَرنا, جائزَہ لينا, تَقطيع کَرنا Scan in Urdu. More meanings of scan, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
مُعائنَہ کَرنا جانچنا پڑتال کرنا تَجزِيَہ کَرنا جائزَہ لينا تَقطيع کَرنا
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Scan.
- (verb) : examine hastily
- (noun) : the act of scanning; systematic examination of a prescribed region
- (noun) : an image produced by scanning
- (verb) : examine minutely or intensely
- (verb) : conform to a metrical pattern
- (verb) : read metrically
- (verb) : make a wide, sweeping search of
- (verb) : move a light beam over; in electronics, to reproduce an image
- (verb) : obtain data from magnetic tapes or other digital sources
My particular aesthetic of light and color and design wouldn't change as a result of working with computer graphics rather than with slit scan or miniatures.
More words from Urdu related to Scan
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Scan meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رقممول لگانامولترازوحلف نامہ نتھی کرناٹوکجرح کرناقیاسخیال کرناحسابمُعائنَہ کَرناقیمت طے کرنامالیترائے منگنارائےفکر کرناکیفیتواعظلمبردر ٹھہرانااہمیتدھڑا کرناصداقت کا پتہ لگاناروک تھاممعائنہ کرنااندازہ لگانایا بیان کرناخبرورغلاناباقیافادیتروکنامنشاحساب لگاناسمجھنانگرانی کرناشمارہآنکناخوبیآزمائش کرناغوربچارنااعداد کے ذریعہ سے ظاہر کرنادلیل دیناحیثیتچاٹ دینادھڑا اُٹھاناثابت کرناٹوکنامَنظَر ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Scan
|To give a test||جانچنا امتحان دینا|
What are the meanings of Scan in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Scan in Urdu are جانچنا - jaanchna and مُعائنَہ کَرنا. To understand how would you translate the word Scan in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Scan or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Scan synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Scan. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Scan in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Scan in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Scan with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by scan?
Meanings of scan are جانچنا - jaanchna and مُعائنَہ کَرنا
Whats the definition of scan?
Definition of the scan are
- examine hastily
- the act of scanning; systematic examination of a prescribed region
- an image produced by scanning
- examine minutely or intensely
- conform to a metrical pattern
- read metrically
- make a wide, sweeping search of
- move a light beam over; in electronics, to reproduce an image
- obtain data from magnetic tapes or other digital sources
What is the synonym of scan?
Synonym of word scan are weigh up, appraise, view, account, verify, palp, number, monitor, inspect, examine
What are the idioms related to scan?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word scan.
- To give a test
What are the quotes with word scan?
Here are the quotes with the word scan in them
- My particular aesthetic of light and color and design wouldn't change as a result of working with computer graphics rather than with slit scan or miniatures. — Douglas Trumbull
- Know then thyself, presume not God to scan The proper study of mankind is man. — Alexander Pope
- But now with technology I could sit down and do a bunch of character drawings and scan them into a computer, and the computer using my exact style could bring it into life, where it would have been edited by various human beings before. — Bill Griffith