Scare meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Scare.
- (verb) : cause fear in
- (verb) : cause to lose courage
- (noun) : sudden mass fear and anxiety over anticipated events
- (noun) : a sudden attack of fear
I am surprised by how not-adopted the video reply has been. What keeps other people from doing it, I think, is that they think a video comes across as 'I'm cool, look at how many e-mails I get.' That perception doesn't scare me, because I know who I am.
More words related to the meanings of Scare
More words from Urdu related to Scare
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Scare meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آفتوہمڈراوناہیبت دکھاناسہمانادباناڈانٹڈرناگجرپرتاپخُدا کا خَوفڈربدحواسیدہشَتبیمحوصلہ شِکنیخائف ہوناآفت توڑنابھئے ماننابھَيانکرعباچھی طرح رعب ڈالنااندیشہڈراوا دیناداب جماناسہمترسدہشتہولناکیسلابتدھمکی دیناحزنلرزہ براندام ہوناپھریری آناخوف کھانادہشت زدہ کر ديناہیبتايک استمراریہراسفق ہونارعب جماناکھٹکااندیشہ کرناخوفوحشتڈانٹناتخویفجلالبھے کرناخَوف ...
Idiom with the word Scare in it
What are the meanings of Scare in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Scare in Urdu are دہشت - daehshat, ڈرانا - daraana, خوفزدہ کرنا - khauf zadah karna and دہلانا - daehlaana. To understand how would you translate the word Scare in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Scare or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Scare synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Scare. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Scare in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Scare in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Scare with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by scare?
Meanings of scare are دہشت - daehshat, ڈرانا - daraana, خوفزدہ کرنا - khauf zadah karna and دہلانا - daehlaana
Whats the definition of scare?
Definition of the scare are
- cause fear in
- cause to lose courage
- sudden mass fear and anxiety over anticipated events
- a sudden attack of fear
What is the synonym of scare?
Synonym of word scare are horror, frighten, fright, fley, dread, consternate, dismay, appal, awe, alarm
What are the idioms with the word scare?
Here are the idioms with the word scare in them.
- They are as good cats who scare the mice away as those who devour them
What are the quotes with word scare?
Here are the quotes with the word scare in them
- At my age flowers scare me. — George Burns
- There's nobody in the business strong enough to scare me. — Tupac Shakur
- I am surprised by how not-adopted the video reply has been. What keeps other people from doing it, I think, is that they think a video comes across as 'I'm cool, look at how many e-mails I get.' That perception doesn't scare me, because I know who I am. — Gary Vaynerchuk
- I'm a guy who likes to watch something cool, creepy and suspenseful and there is no show to watch as an adult that would scare me at for even four seconds. — Todd McFarlane