Scared meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Scared.
- (adjective satellite) : made afraid
Many art-worlders have an if-you-say-so approach to art: Everyone is so scared of missing out on the next hot artist that it's never clear whether people are liking work because they like it or because other people do. Everyone is keeping up with the Joneses, and there are more Joneses than ever.
More words from Urdu related to Scared
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Scared meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Scared in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Scared in Urdu are دہشت زدہ - daehshat zadah and چوکننا - chau kanna. To understand how would you translate the word Scared in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Scared or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Scared synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Scared. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Scared in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Scared in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Scared with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by scared?
Meanings of scared are دہشت زدہ - daehshat zadah and چوکننا - chau kanna
Whats the definition of scared?
Definition of the scared are
- made afraid
What is the synonym of scared?
Synonym of word scared are terrorizes, terrorised, terrifiers, terror stricken, terrified, horrified, aghast, panicky, frightened, watchful
What are the quotes with word scared?
Here are the quotes with the word scared in them
- People used what they called a telephone because they hated being close together and they were scared of being alone. — Chuck Palahniuk
- I have a huge, active imagination, and I think I'm really scared of being alone because if I'm left to my own devices, I'll just turn into a madwoman. — Claire Danes
- Many art-worlders have an if-you-say-so approach to art: Everyone is so scared of missing out on the next hot artist that it's never clear whether people are liking work because they like it or because other people do. Everyone is keeping up with the Joneses, and there are more Joneses than ever. — Jerry Saltz
- Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death. — Earl Wilson