School meanings in Urdu
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word School.
- (noun) : a building where young people receive education
- (noun) : the process of being formally educated at a school
- (noun) : a large group of fish
- (noun) : a body of creative artists or writers or thinkers linked by a similar style or by similar teachers
- (noun) : an educational institution
- (noun) : an educational institution's faculty and students
- (verb) : educate in or as if in a school
- (verb) : swim in or form a large group of fish
- (verb) : teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- (noun) : the period of instruction in a school; the time period when school is in session
I saw no African people in the printed and illustrated Sunday school lessons. I began to suspect at this early age that someone had distorted the image of my people. My long search for the true history of African people the world over began.
More words from Urdu related to School
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word School meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عرفیتنصاب تعلیممعقولايک مَکتَبِ فِکرمتيَقِينعلممذہبنصاباستدلالعقیدہعقائد کا مجموعہوَفاداریاصول عقائدکالجاعتبارمدرسہذاتمسلکاعتقاددرس گاہعقِيدہمکتبلقبکیشباوردیناِيمانفِرقَہ يا گِروہمسئلہمقررہ درسیاتعقلیتگُلبانی قَلَممعتقداتبَھروسَہقولمجلسیقیناسلوب عقلیوثوقنظریات کا نظامآستعلیمبڑا مدرسہاعتمادتعلیم گاہنوعایمانعقیدتدھرم ...
Idioms with the word School in it
Idioms related to the meaning of School
What are the meanings of School in Urdu?
Meanings of the word School in Urdu are مذہب - mazhab, مدرسہ - madrasah, درس گاہ - dars gaah and مکتب - maktab. To understand how would you translate the word School in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to School or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered School synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word School. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use School in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say School in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of School with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by school?
Meanings of school are مذہب - mazhab, مدرسہ - madrasah, درس گاہ - dars gaah and مکتب - maktab
Whats the definition of school?
Definition of the school are
- a building where young people receive education
- the process of being formally educated at a school
- a large group of fish
- a body of creative artists or writers or thinkers linked by a similar style or by similar teachers
- an educational institution
- an educational institution's faculty and students
- educate in or as if in a school
- swim in or form a large group of fish
- teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- the period of instruction in a school; the time period when school is in session
What is the synonym of school?
Synonym of word school are rationalism, madrasah, creed, madrasa, blasphemy, seminary, educational institution, college, curriculum, religieuse
What are the idioms with the word school?
Here are the idioms with the word school in them.
- The event is the school master of fools
- We learn not in school but in life
What are the idioms related to school?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word school.
- Jim crow school
- A good life is the only religion
- A man without religion is like a horse without bridle
- He has not religion who has no humanity
- It matters not what religion an ill man is of
What are the quotes with word school?
Here are the quotes with the word school in them
- True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. — Kurt Vonnegut
- I was confirmed at my prep school at the age of 13. — Richard Dawkins
- I saw no African people in the printed and illustrated Sunday school lessons. I began to suspect at this early age that someone had distorted the image of my people. My long search for the true history of African people the world over began. — John Henrik Clarke
- I saw how many people were poor and how many kids my age went to school hungry in the morning, which I don't think most of my contemporaries in racially segregated schools in the South thought very much about at the time. — Charles Kuralt