Scripture meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Scripture.
- (noun) : any writing that is regarded as sacred by a religious group
- (noun) : the sacred writings of the Christian religions
All anger is not sinful, because some degree of it, and on some occasions, is inevitable. But it becomes sinful and contradicts the rule of Scripture when it is conceived upon slight and inadequate provocation, and when it continues long.
More words from Urdu related to Scripture
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Scripture meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Scripture
What are the meanings of Scripture in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Scripture in Urdu is کتاب - kitaab. To understand how would you translate the word Scripture in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Scripture or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Scripture synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Scripture. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Scripture in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Scripture in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Scripture with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by scripture?
Meaning of scripture is کتاب - kitaab
Whats the definition of scripture?
Definition of the scripture are
- any writing that is regarded as sacred by a religious group
- the sacred writings of the Christian religions
What is the synonym of scripture?
Synonym of word scripture are thbook, boobook, book up, writing, book
What are the idioms related to scripture?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word scripture.
- A book is a friend that never deceives
- No worse thief than a bad book
- Open book
- Wade through book
What are the quotes with word scripture?
Here are the quotes with the word scripture in them
- All anger is not sinful, because some degree of it, and on some occasions, is inevitable. But it becomes sinful and contradicts the rule of Scripture when it is conceived upon slight and inadequate provocation, and when it continues long. — Wilson Mizner
- Each of our children during their high school years went to 'early morning seminary' - scripture study classes that met in the home of a church member every school day morning from 6:30 until 7:15. — Clayton Christensen
- The lines of poetry, the period of prose, and even the texts of Scripture most frequently recollected and quoted, are those which are felt to be preeminently musical. — William Shenstone
- I would say 90 percent of Christians do not have a worldview, in other words a view of the world, based on the Scripture and a relationship with God. — Josh McDowell