Sea meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Sea.
- (noun) : anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume
- (noun) : a division of an ocean or a large body of salt water partially enclosed by land
- (noun) : turbulent water with swells of considerable size
More words from Urdu related to Sea
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sea meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Sea in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Sea
What are the meanings of Sea in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sea in Urdu are سمندر - samandar, ساگر - saagar, بحر - baehr, ملاح - mallaah and اہل جہاز. To understand how would you translate the word Sea in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sea or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sea synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sea. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sea in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sea in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sea with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sea?
Meanings of sea are سمندر - samandar, ساگر - saagar, بحر - baehr, ملاح - mallaah and اہل جہاز
Whats the definition of sea?
Definition of the sea are
- anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume
- a division of an ocean or a large body of salt water partially enclosed by land
- turbulent water with swells of considerable size
What is the synonym of sea?
Synonym of word sea are ocean, saggar, rhythm, sailors, tar, seaman, shipman, the sea, seafarer, a sea
What are the idioms with the word sea?
Here are the idioms with the word sea in them.
- Drop by drop the sea is drained
- Heaven is as near by sea as by land
- In a calm sea every man is a pilot
- It is hard to sail over the sea in an egg shell
- Praise the sea but keep on land
What are the idioms related to sea?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sea.
- Old salt
- The good seaman is known in bad weather
- To go to sea
- A place on the ground is safer than upon lofty towers he who rests on the ground has no chance of falling out
- At sea
What are the quotes with word sea?
Here are the quotes with the word sea in them
- The most amazing thing to me about the sea is the tide. A harbour like St. Ives is totally transformed in a very short space of time by the arrival or departure of the sea. — John Dyer
- It was really cool going to Sea World. We had an amazing time. They were amazing to us. We got to swim with the dolphins, and it was really special. — Sarah Chalke
- But having said that, there's also a sea change in attitude towards media. — Robert McChesney
- Duty is the great business of a sea officer all private considerations must give way to it, however painful it may be. — Horatio Nelson