Secrecy meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Secrecy.
- (noun) : the condition of being concealed or hidden
- (noun) : the trait of keeping things secret
I am absolutely opposed to a national ID card. This is a total contradiction of what a free society is all about. The purpose of government is to protect the secrecy and the privacy of all individuals, not the secrecy of government. We don't need a national ID card.
More words related to the meanings of Secrecy
More words from Urdu related to Secrecy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Secrecy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شرممحجوبخسیسچھپائعقدہلوپنغائبانہچھپا ہواسائے تلےڈھانکناحاجبنزدیکصحننامعلومباطنبند گلیزعمیکسوئآڑجیسے موسمصیغہ رازلحاظدیوارجھینپسربستہقریبیعقل سے پوشیدہ ہوناحیلہ حوالہلولٹپناہزیر زمین کمرہ یا راستہبھیدیمقنعاوٹحجاب کرناگھیراحلمدیوار بناناپیوستہالوپمیںچوریچپ چاپکاؤنٹر کے تحتڈھکا ہواکِسی خطرےمدفوناحاطہلاجزبان بندی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Secrecy
What are the meanings of Secrecy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Secrecy in Urdu are راز - raaz, پردہ - pardah, خفیہ - khufiyah, راز داری - raaz daari and پوشیدگی - poshiidgi. To understand how would you translate the word Secrecy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Secrecy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Secrecy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Secrecy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Secrecy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Secrecy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Secrecy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by secrecy?
Meanings of secrecy are راز - raaz, پردہ - pardah, خفیہ - khufiyah, راز داری - raaz daari and پوشیدگی - poshiidgi
Whats the definition of secrecy?
Definition of the secrecy are
- the condition of being concealed or hidden
- the trait of keeping things secret
What is the synonym of secrecy?
Synonym of word secrecy are secre, screen, occult, covertures, secretes, privacy, inside, coverture, secreted, pretext
What are the idioms related to secrecy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word secrecy.
- Every vice hath its cloack
- Vice is nourished and kept alive by concealment
- Under the rose
- Of sesret
- Privy purse
What are the quotes with word secrecy?
Here are the quotes with the word secrecy in them
- In all secrets there is a kind of guilt, however beautiful or joyful they may be, or for what good end they may be set to serve. Secrecy means evasion, and evasion means a problem to the moral mind. — Gilbert Parker
- I am absolutely opposed to a national ID card. This is a total contradiction of what a free society is all about. The purpose of government is to protect the secrecy and the privacy of all individuals, not the secrecy of government. We don't need a national ID card. — Ron Paul
- From secrecy and deception in high places, come home, America. From military spending so wasteful that it weakens our nation, come home, America. — George McGovern
- This persistence as private firms continued because it ensured the maximum of anonymity and secrecy to persons of tremendous public power who dreaded public knowledge of their activities as an evil almost as great as inflation. — Carroll Quigley