Seeker meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Seeker.
- (noun) : a missile equipped with a device that is attracted toward some kind of emission (heat or light or sound or radio waves)
- (noun) : someone making a search or inquiry
It is not the possession of truth, but the success which attends the seeking after it, that enriches the seeker and brings happiness to him.
If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.
More words from Urdu related to Seeker
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Seeker meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Seeker
What are the meanings of Seeker in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Seeker in Urdu are سالک - saalik, جویا - joya and طالب - taalib. To understand how would you translate the word Seeker in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Seeker or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Seeker synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Seeker. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Seeker in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Seeker in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Seeker with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by seeker?
Meanings of seeker are سالک - saalik, جویا - joya and طالب - taalib
Whats the definition of seeker?
Definition of the seeker are
- a missile equipped with a device that is attracted toward some kind of emission (heat or light or sound or radio waves)
- someone making a search or inquiry
What is the synonym of seeker?
Synonym of word seeker are salique, seeger, traveller, juvia, quester, inquirer, suitor, scholar, lover, learner
What are the idioms related to seeker?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word seeker.
- A diligent scholar and the master paid
What are the quotes with word seeker?
Here are the quotes with the word seeker in them
- It is not the possession of truth, but the success which attends the seeking after it, that enriches the seeker and brings happiness to him. — Max Planck
- The scientific observer of Nature is a kind of mystic seeker in the act of prayer. — Muhammad Iqbal
- If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things. — Rene Descartes
- If you want to be found stand where the seeker seeks. — Sidney Lanier