Seer meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Seer.
- (noun) : a person with unusual powers of foresight
- (noun) : an authoritative person who divines the future
- (noun) : an observer who perceives visually
Unity consciousness is a state of enlightenment where we pierce the mask of illusion which creates separation and fragmentation. Behind the appearance of separation is one unified field of wholeness. Here the seer and the scenery are one.
More words related to the meanings of Seer
More words from Urdu related to Seer
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Seer meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Seer in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Seer in Urdu are غیب دان - ghaeb daan, پیش گو - peysh go and بصیر - basiir. To understand how would you translate the word Seer in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Seer or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Seer synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Seer. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Seer in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Seer in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Seer with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by seer?
Meanings of seer are غیب دان - ghaeb daan, پیش گو - peysh go and بصیر - basiir
Whats the definition of seer?
Definition of the seer are
- a person with unusual powers of foresight
- an authoritative person who divines the future
- an observer who perceives visually
What is the synonym of seer?
Synonym of word seer are pythonic, predooming, pythoness, predentate, clairvoyant, predative, foregoers, foregoer, forebitter, coursed
What are the quotes with word seer?
Here are the quotes with the word seer in them
- We are not victims of aging, sickness and death. These are part of scenery, not the seer, who is immune to any form of change. This seer is the spirit, the expression of eternal being. — Deepak Chopra
- Unity consciousness is a state of enlightenment where we pierce the mask of illusion which creates separation and fragmentation. Behind the appearance of separation is one unified field of wholeness. Here the seer and the scenery are one. — Deepak Chopra
- To create an original work you must become a seer with eyes of spirit, that penetrate an invisible world and see the unformed future, which is the potential birthing place of an innovative product, service, invention or artistic achievement. Then you need to go into labour! — Wallace Huey