Segment meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Segment.
- (noun) : one of the parts into which something naturally divides
- (noun) : one of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object
- (verb) : divide or split up
- (verb) : divide into segments
While a large segment of the art world has obsessed over a tiny number of stars and their prices, an aesthetic shift has been occurring. It's not a movement - movements are more sure of themselves. It's a change of mood or expectation, a desire for art to be more than showy effects, big numbers, and gamesmanship.
More words related to the meanings of Segment
More words from Urdu related to Segment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Segment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کنرنبرائے ناممنصبتھپتھپانادروازہشاخاَکائی کا ايک جُزجُزورخنہقیامپایہکھیلقبیلپٹکامسطح کرنامقدارقدم اٹھانارزقبانٹبِہریثابتسوراخپگڑیڈيوڈنڈتوڑناسہامخَرچ کر ديناپیوند لگانادھکدھکیبھتہبرابر کرناملانا,پیوند یا جوڑ لگانانوعصفاچٹ یا مسطح ہوناقدریہپرزہگزارہتل برابرترتیبگالاکَٹوتجُزوِ حَقِيربارہتڑکانامُقامرتبہذرہجواخطہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Segment
What are the meanings of Segment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Segment in Urdu are ٹکڑا - tukra, قتلہ - qatlah, درجہ - darjah, حصہ - hissah, قطعہ - qitaah, پھانک - phaank, قاش - qaash and ایک ٹکڑا - eyk tukra. To understand how would you translate the word Segment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Segment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Segment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Segment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Segment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Segment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Segment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by segment?
Meanings of segment are ٹکڑا - tukra, قتلہ - qatlah, درجہ - darjah, حصہ - hissah, قطعہ - qitaah, پھانک - phaank, قاش - qaash and ایک ٹکڑا - eyk tukra
Whats the definition of segment?
Definition of the segment are
- one of the parts into which something naturally divides
- one of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object
- divide or split up
- divide into segments
What is the synonym of segment?
Synonym of word segment are piecen, slice, level, modicum, portion, miniment, steak, degree, livelihood, part
What are the idioms related to segment?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word segment.
- An honourable death is better than disgraceful life
- Cleanliness is next to godliness
- Do not pluck the beard of a dead lion
- If you slander a dead man you stab him in the grave
- It is a base thing to tear a dead lion's beard off
What are the quotes with word segment?
Here are the quotes with the word segment in them
- While a large segment of the art world has obsessed over a tiny number of stars and their prices, an aesthetic shift has been occurring. It's not a movement - movements are more sure of themselves. It's a change of mood or expectation, a desire for art to be more than showy effects, big numbers, and gamesmanship. — Jerry Saltz
- A novel that does not uncover a hitherto unknown segment of existence is immoral. Knowledge is the novel's only morality. — Milan Kundera
- Television is just one more facet of that considerable segment of our society that never had any standard but the soft buck. — Raymond Chandler