Selected meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Selected.
- (adjective) : chosen in preference to another
More words related to the meanings of Selected
More words from Urdu related to Selected
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Selected meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چننامستقلمقرربہترینمقرر کرنافلکیانتخاب کرنااِنتِخابیدائمبندھا ہوادرس کرنے والابننایکسومثبتچنیدہقائم کرناہیر کااختیار کرلینادو بارہصحیحطے شدہقائملیکچرارچھانٹا ہوامتکلمثابترواج دینامنتخبنادرمقرر کردہکوئی ایکفیصلمصدورہخاطببرگزیدہچنا ہوادوامینافذ شدہبِٹھاناچھانٹناممتازبعض مخصوصگذیدہطےخلاصہجوہر رسانمُنتَخِبَہپکامعینجھنڈا گاڑنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Selected
What are the meanings of Selected in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Selected in Urdu are گذیدہ - guziidah, مقرر - muqarrar, مقرر شدہ - muqarrar shudah, مقرر کردہ - muqarrar kardah, منتخب - muntakhib and چیدہ چیدہ - chiidah chiidah. To understand how would you translate the word Selected in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Selected or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Selected synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Selected. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Selected in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Selected in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Selected with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by selected?
Meanings of selected are گذیدہ - guziidah, مقرر - muqarrar, مقرر شدہ - muqarrar shudah, مقرر کردہ - muqarrar kardah, منتخب - muntakhib and چیدہ چیدہ - chiidah chiidah
Whats the definition of selected?
Definition of the selected are
- chosen in preference to another
What is the synonym of selected?
Synonym of word selected are bitten, rhetor, permanent, settled, orator, established, lecturer, appointed, fixed, establish
What are the idioms related to selected?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word selected.
- It is uncertain in what place death may be y looking out for you therefore in every place out for death
- It is uncertain in what place death may be y looking out for you; therefore in every place out for death
- Name a day
- Nature has given us live at interest like money no day being fixed for its return
What are the quotes with word selected?
Here are the quotes with the word selected in them
- Beauty and fullness of tone can be achieved by having the whole orchestra play with high clarinets and a carefully selected number of piccolos. — Gustav Mahler
- Clearly, programming courses should teach methods of design and construction, and the selected examples should be such that a gradual development can be nicely demonstrated. — Niklaus Wirth
- It is important to consider whether the sample size selected by the Environmental Genome Project will provide sufficient power to discover most alleles relevant to gene-environment interactions. — Samuel Wilson
- The best history is but like the art of Rembrandt it casts a vivid light on certain selected causes, on those which were best and greatest it leaves all the rest in shadow and unseen. — Walter Bagehot