Sensible meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Sensible.
- (adjective) : able to feel or perceive
- (adjective satellite) : readily perceived by the senses
- (adjective satellite) : aware intuitively or intellectually of something sensed
- (adjective) : showing reason or sound judgment
More words related to the meanings of Sensible
More words from Urdu related to Sensible
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sensible meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ذہینٹھیکپرفندانشمندیمُمکِنمغزگیانیباشعورمولویشائشتہپربینپکیکافی! بس بس! بسدقیقہ رسجانعقلسمجھ دارقابلمضبوطخوردنیپختہقابِلِ جَوازفراستدانشورپنڈتہوشیاراِستدلالیشاطرمناسبضرورت پوری کرنے کے لیے کافینقطہ دانصاحب تمیزسمجھوتہفاضلانہفہیمچالاکثابتکھانے کے قابلہوشيارقابل عملسمجھصاحب شعورذِی عِلمعقلیتحرافواجبمَعقُولعقلیدانش مندہوش ...
Idiom with the word Sensible in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Sensible
What are the meanings of Sensible in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sensible in Urdu are عاقل - aaqil, باشعور - Bashaoor, معقول - maquul, سمجھدار - samajh daar and عقلمند - aql mand. To understand how would you translate the word Sensible in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sensible or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sensible synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sensible. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sensible in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sensible in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sensible with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sensible?
Meanings of sensible are عاقل - aaqil, باشعور - Bashaoor, معقول - maquul, سمجھدار - samajh daar and عقلمند - aql mand
Whats the definition of sensible?
Definition of the sensible are
- able to feel or perceive
- readily perceived by the senses
- aware intuitively or intellectually of something sensed
- showing reason or sound judgment
What is the synonym of sensible?
Synonym of word sensible are wise, avidest, enough, understanding, undersleeve, intelligent, underservant, clever, prudentialist, canny
What are the idioms with the word sensible?
Here are the idioms with the word sensible in them.
- A sensible man judges of present by past events
What are the idioms related to sensible?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sensible.
- Find one's account in
- The foolish seek for wealth the wise for perfection
- Discreet women have neither eyes nor ears
- The younger brother hath the more wit
- A fox is not taken twice in the same snare
What are the quotes with word sensible?
Here are the quotes with the word sensible in them
- I must be more sensible and realize that at my age, illusions are hardly permitted and they will always destroy me. — Paul Cezanne
- Architecture is not an inspirational business, it's a rational procedure to do sensible and hopefully beautiful things that's all. — Harry Seidler
- Beauty itself is but the sensible image of the Infinite. — Francis Bacon
- Beauty is but the sensible image of the Infinite. Like truth and justice it lives within us like virtue and the moral law it is a companion of the soul. — George Bancroft