Sentient meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Sentient.
- (adjective) : endowed with feeling and unstructured consciousness
- (adjective satellite) : consciously perceiving
Just as we reject racism, sexism, ageism, and heterosexism, we reject speciesism. The species of a sentient being is no more reason to deny the protection of this basic right than race, sex, age, or sexual orientation is a reason to deny membership in the human moral community to other humans.
Should we find a second form of life right here on our doorstep, we could be confident that life is a truly cosmic phenomenon. If so, there may well be sentient beings somewhere in the galaxy wondering, as do we, if they are not alone in the universe.
More words related to the meanings of Sentient
More words from Urdu related to Sentient
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sentient meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خبر دیناعارفسیانامولویمشتاقبصیرواقَفدانش مندصاحِبِ نَظَرلائقواقفاطلاع دیناادراک ہوناعالمپنڈتہربا شعورعقل مندصاحب نظرمستعدمعلومبتاناہوشیارفہیمعقلمندتجربہ کارواقف کاربینافاضلانہحاذقآشنااِطلاع دیناصاحب تمیزتیز فہممتوجہنپنصاحبِ شعورسلیقہ مندفاضلپہاڑی ڈھالآگاہ کرناسیکھا ہواجاننے والاچتربا خَبَرقابلآگاہواقف کرناہوش مندچوکس ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Sentient
What are the meanings of Sentient in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sentient in Urdu are آگاہ - aagaah, واقف - waaqif and با خبر - baa khabar. To understand how would you translate the word Sentient in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sentient or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sentient synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sentient. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sentient in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sentient in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sentient with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sentient?
Meanings of sentient are آگاہ - aagaah, واقف - waaqif and با خبر - baa khabar
Whats the definition of sentient?
Definition of the sentient are
- endowed with feeling and unstructured consciousness
- consciously perceiving
What is the synonym of sentient?
Synonym of word sentient are awarest, acquighted, awarer, acquiesced, knowing, acquaints, insightful, familiarized, informed, familiarised
What are the idioms related to sentient?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sentient.
- He that measures not himself is measure
- Knowing to
- In the world who knows not to swim goes to the bottom
- To kuow the rope
- To the people those trappings i have known thee both inwardly and outwardly
What are the quotes with word sentient?
Here are the quotes with the word sentient in them
- Just as we reject racism, sexism, ageism, and heterosexism, we reject speciesism. The species of a sentient being is no more reason to deny the protection of this basic right than race, sex, age, or sexual orientation is a reason to deny membership in the human moral community to other humans. — Gary L.Francione
- The crucial task of old age is balance: keeping just well enough, just brave enough, just gay and interested and starkly honest enough to remain a sentient human being. — Florida Scott Maxwell
- Should we find a second form of life right here on our doorstep, we could be confident that life is a truly cosmic phenomenon. If so, there may well be sentient beings somewhere in the galaxy wondering, as do we, if they are not alone in the universe. — Paul Davies
- I work at home, in the country, and days will go by when, except for my husband and son and the occasional UPS man, the only sentient creatures that see me are my chickens and turkeys. — Susan Orlean