Separated meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Separated.
- (adjective satellite) : no longer connected or joined
- (adjective satellite) : being or feeling set or kept apart from others
- (adjective satellite) : separated at the joint
- (adjective satellite) : spaced apart
I separated from the Southern Baptists when they adopted the discriminatory attitude towards women, because I believe what Paul taught in Galatians that there is no distinction in God's eyes between men and women, slaves and masters, Jews and non-Jews - everybody is created equally in the eyes of God.
More words related to the meanings of Separated
More words from Urdu related to Separated
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Separated meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پھیکیتنہایکساںسوگواراکیلاکِنارَہ گيرسستجو کسی کا طرفدار نہ ہوغیر درستمحفوظ و مامونبجھا ہواعلاوہ ازیںدور افتادہغیر متشابہکسبے جانعلیحدہ کرناغیر محفُوظخفابیزارنثریبے قرارواحدمٹیالا رنگدونوں میں سے کوئی نہیںان ملدور ہومنقطعکرواغریبمخالفآسودہچوپٹحزینادل پہچانجھولافارغغیر وابستہ بناناعضومفرِدموٹا اونی کپڑاجامع حیشیاتآزردہ دلغائببے سمتغبیغیر جانب دار شخصگھٹا ہوابے پرواکچا ...
Idiom with the word Separated in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Separated
What are the meanings of Separated in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Separated in Urdu are پھٹکر - phutkar, الگ - alag, علیحدہ - alaahedah, اچاٹ - uchaat, جدا - juda and پھٹکل - phutkal. To understand how would you translate the word Separated in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Separated or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Separated synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Separated. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Separated in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Separated in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Separated with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by separated?
Meanings of separated are پھٹکر - phutkar, الگ - alag, علیحدہ - alaahedah, اچاٹ - uchaat, جدا - juda and پھٹکل - phutkal
Whats the definition of separated?
Definition of the separated are
- no longer connected or joined
- being or feeling set or kept apart from others
- separated at the joint
- spaced apart
What is the synonym of separated?
Synonym of word separated are single, neutral, sepidaceous, algoid, restless, distinct, disjoined, neuter, separatical, withdrawn
What are the idioms with the word separated?
Here are the idioms with the word separated in them.
- What is right cannot be separated from what is glorious
What are the idioms related to separated?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word separated.
- There are as many thousands of tastes as there are of persons
- Though men were made of one metal yet they were not cast all in the same mould
- So many countrieso many customs
- So many countries so many customs
- Mark off
What are the quotes with word separated?
Here are the quotes with the word separated in them
- We should concentrate our work not only to a separated housing problem but housing involved in our daily work and all the other functions of the city. — Alvar Aalto
- Nothing is as dangerous in architecture as dealing with separated problems. If we split life into separated problems we split the possibilities to make good building art. — Alvar Aalto
- I separated from the Southern Baptists when they adopted the discriminatory attitude towards women, because I believe what Paul taught in Galatians that there is no distinction in God's eyes between men and women, slaves and masters, Jews and non-Jews - everybody is created equally in the eyes of God. — Jimmy Carter
- Heat cannot be separated from fire, or beauty from The Eternal. — Dante Alighieri