Serious meanings in Urdu
Serious meanings in Urdu are سَرسَری نہ کہہ دینے والا, کہے کو کر دِکھانے والا, غوروفِکَر کرنے والا, سنجیدہ, فاش, متین, سنگین Serious in Urdu. More meanings of serious, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Serious.
- (adjective satellite) : of great consequence
- (adjective) : concerned with work or important matters rather than play or trivialities
- (adjective satellite) : requiring effort or concentration; complex and not easy to answer or solve
- (adjective satellite) : appealing to the mind
- (adjective) : completely lacking in playfulness
More words related to the meanings of Serious
More words from Urdu related to Serious
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Serious meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Serious in it
Idiom related to the meaning of Serious
What are the meanings of Serious in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Serious in Urdu are سنجیدہ - sanjiidah, سنگین - sangiin, فاش - faash and متین - matiin. To understand how would you translate the word Serious in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Serious or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Serious synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Serious. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Serious in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Serious in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Serious with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by serious?
Meanings of serious are سنجیدہ - sanjiidah, سنگین - sangiin, فاش - faash and متین - matiin
Whats the definition of serious?
Definition of the serious are
- of great consequence
- concerned with work or important matters rather than play or trivialities
- requiring effort or concentration; complex and not easy to answer or solve
- appealing to the mind
- completely lacking in playfulness
What is the synonym of serious?
Synonym of word serious are staid, felstone, cinerulent, disclosed, solemn, felonry, theaceous, apparent, sober, felonous
What are the idioms with the word serious?
Here are the idioms with the word serious in them.
- Jesting brings serious sorrows
- Jesting lies bring serious sorrows
- Very serious is the wrath of an upright man
What are the idioms related to serious?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word serious.
- Debt is a grievous bondage to an honourable man
What are the quotes with word serious?
Here are the quotes with the word serious in them
- I never played much golf as a kid. I caddied quite a bit but never got serious into golf until about age 15. — Lee Trevino
- The second album was emotionally exhausting and my life felt like it had become very serious at a very young age. — Delta Goodrem
- Fear of serious injury alone cannot justify oppression of free speech and assembly. Men feared witches and burnt women. It is the function of speech to free men from the bondage of irrational fears. — Louis D.Brandeis
- Probably nothing serious or worthwhile can be accomplished without one's willingness to be alone for sustained periods of time, which is not to say that one must live alone, obsessively. — Joyce Carol Oates