Sermon meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Sermon.
- (noun) : an address of a religious nature (usually delivered during a church service)
- (noun) : a moralistic rebuke
More words from Urdu related to Sermon
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sermon meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Sermon
What are the meanings of Sermon in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sermon in Urdu are خطبہ - khutbah and وعظ - waz. To understand how would you translate the word Sermon in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sermon or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sermon synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sermon. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sermon in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sermon in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sermon with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sermon?
Meanings of sermon are خطبہ - khutbah and وعظ - waz
Whats the definition of sermon?
Definition of the sermon are
- an address of a religious nature (usually delivered during a church service)
- a moralistic rebuke
What is the synonym of sermon?
Synonym of word sermon are khutbahs, khutbah, sermoniser, sermonise, serfdom, oration, prelection, lecture, homily, preaching
What are the idioms related to sermon?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sermon.
- An ounce of practice is worth a pound of preaching
- He preacheds best who lives best
- He that will not be saved needs no preacher
- Practice is better than precept
- The belly hates a long sermon
What are the quotes with word sermon?
Here are the quotes with the word sermon in them
- The best sermon is preached by the minister who has a sermon to preach and not by the man who has to preach a sermon. — William Feather
- I've never preached one sermon on money, on just finances. I want to stay away from it. — Joel Osteen
- It was not enough to come and listen to a great sermon or message every Sunday morning and be confined to those four walls and those four corners. You had to get out and do something. — John Lewis
- I do not believe there is a problem in this country or the world today which could not be settled if approached through the teaching of the Sermon on the Mount. — Harry S.Truman