Set to meanings in Urdu
Set to meanings in Urdu is تیار Set to in Urdu. More meanings of set to, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Set to Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Set to.
- (noun) : a brief but vigorous fight
Rumors sound of galleries asking artists for upsized art and more of it. I've heard of photographers asked to print larger to increase the wall power and salability of their work. Everything winds up set to maximum in order to feed the beast.
More words from Urdu related to Set to
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Set to meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آنے والانوحہبِلکُل تَيارٹنکیزیر اختیارچربیتَکمِيل يافتَہآرزومندذکیآمادہچوبچہاگلاشائقہوشیارجسیملیسچکنائخُوب چَمکايا ہُوافراستگلاچوکنناہوداپوراآنےوالاماتمچوکسشحیماَنجام کو پُہنچا ہُواتیزپُختَہفرضہَٹّا کَٹّاسماپتمستعدلولینتنبیہ کرناسنڈاحاضرذہینرَس بھَرے پھَل سے مُشابَہموٹا تازہدر پیشچَربِيلامکملمشتاقماتم کرناچوکننا کرناماٹہاتھبین ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Set to
|To gird up one loins||عمل کے لیے تیار|
|To have a rod in pickle||سزا کے لیے تیار ہونا موجود ہونا|
|Trot out||دکھانے کیلئے تیار کرنا|
|Ready to eat||تیار ہونا یا پکا پکایا|
What are the meanings of Set to in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Set to in Urdu is تیار - taiyaar. To understand how would you translate the word Set to in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Set to or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Set to synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Set to. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Set to in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Set to in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Set to with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by set to?
Meaning of set to is تیار - taiyaar
Whats the definition of set to?
Definition of the set to are
- a brief but vigorous fight
What is the synonym of set to?
Synonym of word set to are precomposed, keen, ripe, poised, pared, finished, prepared, carve up, evanesced, prodd
What are the idioms related to set to?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word set to.
- A good man is always a learner
- At a point
- At an inch
- Be not the first to quarrel nor the last to make it up
- Fore warned fore armed
What are the quotes with word set to?
Here are the quotes with the word set to in them
- Rumors sound of galleries asking artists for upsized art and more of it. I've heard of photographers asked to print larger to increase the wall power and salability of their work. Everything winds up set to maximum in order to feed the beast. — Jerry Saltz
- Love is a friendship set to music. — Joseph Campbell
- In all secrets there is a kind of guilt, however beautiful or joyful they may be, or for what good end they may be set to serve. Secrecy means evasion, and evasion means a problem to the moral mind. — Gilbert Parker
- 'Not again!' I thought to myself this morning, as news trickled out that John McCain was set to pick Alaska governor Sarah Palin as his running mate. Not again, because too often women are promoted for the wrong reasons, and then blamed when things don't go right. — Dee Dee Myers