Settled meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Settled.
- (adjective satellite) : inhabited by colonists
- (adjective satellite) : not changeable
- (adjective) : established or decided beyond dispute or doubt
- (adjective) : established in a desired position or place; not moving about
If the United Nations once admits that international disputes can be settled by using force, then we will have destroyed the foundation of the organization and our best hope of establishing a world order.
More words related to the meanings of Settled
More words from Urdu related to Settled
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Settled meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آہستہرواج دینادائمآسودہ خاطرلیکچرارثبوتحکمدکھ ہرناچکاناثابتمصدورہصلاححتمیپیش کَردہآرام دیناعہدآگے سے ٹھیرایا ہواآنندمقرر کردہسہولتیقینیبِٹھاناآرام کی حالتقانعخاطبنباہامپائرمحنت سے فراغتفیصلہ کرنانافذ شدہپچیطےامانظرفاطمیناناعتبار کرنا êtebaarٹھیکہتسلیبسرامسیرنعیمپُر یقینجھنڈا گاڑناپڑناقانع ہوناتحمُلمتفقہريفریپریشانی و بدمزگی سے نجاتعزم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Settled
What are the meanings of Settled in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Settled in Urdu are قرار - qaraar, مقرر - muqarrar, یکسو - yak su, جمع ہوا - jama hu a, طے - ta ey, مقرر شدہ - muqarrar shudah, طے شدہ - taey shudah, مقرر کردہ - muqarrar kardah and فیصل - faesal. To understand how would you translate the word Settled in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Settled or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Settled synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Settled. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Settled in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Settled in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Settled with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by settled?
Meanings of settled are قرار - qaraar, مقرر - muqarrar, یکسو - yak su, جمع ہوا - jama hu a, طے - ta ey, مقرر شدہ - muqarrar shudah, طے شدہ - taey shudah, مقرر کردہ - muqarrar kardah and فیصل - faesal
Whats the definition of settled?
Definition of the settled are
- inhabited by colonists
- not changeable
- established or decided beyond dispute or doubt
- established in a desired position or place; not moving about
What is the synonym of settled?
Synonym of word settled are peace, fixed, patience, established, contented, ease, establish, content, determination, certain
What are the idioms related to settled?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word settled.
- New fangled
- Sit tight
- Swear the peace
- Swear the peace
- It is uncertain in what place death may be y looking out for you therefore in every place out for death
What are the quotes with word settled?
Here are the quotes with the word settled in them
- If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little. — George Carlin
- Hatred is settled anger. — Marcus Tullius Cicero
- If the United Nations once admits that international disputes can be settled by using force, then we will have destroyed the foundation of the organization and our best hope of establishing a world order. — Dwight D.Eisenhower
- Young people are fitter to invent than to judge fitter for execution than for counsel and more fit for new projects than for settled business. — Francis Bacon