Several meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Several.
- (adjective satellite) : considered individually
- (adjective satellite) : distinct and individual
- (adjective satellite) : (used with count nouns) of an indefinite number more than 2 or 3 but not many
I'm never overawed by a situation and I think that's because I've always looked several years older than I am. So because people were treating me like I was 40 when I was 29, I've always felt in control of a situation. People used to say, when you're 32, you'll look 32. I'm still waiting for that moment, where my age catches up with my appearance.
More words related to the meanings of Several
More words from Urdu related to Several
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Several meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بڑی تعدادمُتعدَّدپھٹکرڈھیر کاگو نا گوںجمعیتزیادہکئ ایکاکٹھا شدہضعفبُہَت سےکئیتھوڑاڈھیر سارےکثیر التعدادکسیالگ الگگُنامخالفاَفزائش پذیرذرا سابہت آدمیایک کھیلکوئرنگا رنگحاصل ضربجدا جدامَتواتَرکثیرجم غفیرلاتعدادپھٹکلجڑلاکئاکثروافربھانت بھانتیکجامرکباَن گِنَتپولیمتعددکمبہتیرےبہ افراططرح طرح کےمختلفگوناگوںبہت سےجمعی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Several
What are the meanings of Several in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Several in Urdu are کئ - ka i, متعدد - mutaaddid, بعض - baaz, چند - chand and کئی - kai. To understand how would you translate the word Several in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Several or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Several synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Several. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Several in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Several in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Several with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by several?
Meanings of several are کئ - ka i, متعدد - mutaaddid, بعض - baaz, چند - chand and کئی - kai
Whats the definition of several?
Definition of the several are
- considered individually
- distinct and individual
- (used with count nouns) of an indefinite number more than 2 or 3 but not many
What is the synonym of several?
Synonym of word several are diverse, multisyllable, polyestrous, polythalamous, polycrotic, a number of, multisonous, polydactyly, polyrhizous, poly
What are the idioms related to several?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word several.
- Evil comes of omission as well as commission
- Learning is a sceptre to some a bauble to others
- There is a time to wink as well to see
- A wonder lasts but nine days
- Once or twice
What are the quotes with word several?
Here are the quotes with the word several in them
- God employs several translators some pieces are translated by age, some by sickness, some by war, some by justice. — John Donne
- I'm never overawed by a situation and I think that's because I've always looked several years older than I am. So because people were treating me like I was 40 when I was 29, I've always felt in control of a situation. People used to say, when you're 32, you'll look 32. I'm still waiting for that moment, where my age catches up with my appearance. — Chris O'Dowd
- Always expect the unexpected. Right around Thanksgiving, when the new Alex Cross will be out. It's called Four Blind Mice and it's a pretty amazing story about several murders inside the military. — James Patterson
- I've known Shawn for several years. And he's just an amazing talent. He's a great writer, a marvelous, marvelous guitar player, and plays really good fiddle. — Guy Clark