Shame meanings in Urdu
Shame meanings in Urdu are لاج, خجالت, ننگ, شرمانا, نظر چرانا, جھینپ, حیا, خجالَت, شَرمساری, شَرمِندَگی, شَرَم, پھٹ, شرم, فضیحت, لحاظ, ندامت, پشیمانی, عار, شرمندگی Shame in Urdu. More meanings of shame, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Shame.
- (noun) : a state of dishonor
- (verb) : bring shame or dishonor upon
- (noun) : an unfortunate development
- (noun) : a painful emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy or guilt
- (verb) : compel through a sense of shame
- (verb) : surpass or beat by a wide margin
- (verb) : cause to be ashamed
I think that everyone at any age should ask themselves, 'where do I want to be today, where do I want to be tomorrow, and where do I want to be in a hundred years?' We all have clear answers to those questions. We only have so much time. It's a real shame if we don't spend our lives trying to do that.
More words related to the meanings of Shame
More words from Urdu related to Shame
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Shame meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بد حواس کرناپھٹبے شرمآبرو اتارناغازہگریز کرناخاکساریحاصل کرنامشکلاکیلاغیر شادی شدہجھینپنابہتاناحمقوزنتکریماحتراماضافیادب کرنابےعزتیتاکسنکوچحجتقلقتحقیر کرناادھمانفعالشرم یا خاکساری سےباربے عزتی کرناجھجھککننی کاٹناغیبتمنہ پھاڑ کر دیکھناعزت بخشنادھبہ لگ جاناافسوسشعارتعظیممان رکھنابے تکا پنعطاجھگڑارتبہاپمانالتفاتبے بے ننگ و نامبے وقر کرنابھیڑوں کے چرنےک کی جگہکالعدَم کَر دينا ...
Idioms with the word Shame in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Shame
What are the meanings of Shame in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Shame in Urdu are پھٹ - phit, لحاظ - lehaaz, حیا - haya, شرمانا - sharmaana, فضیحت - faziihat, لاج - laaj, پشیمانی - pasheymaani, شرمندگی - sharmindagi, ننگ - nang, ندامت - nidaamat, شرم - sharm, نظر چرانا - nazar churaana, جھینپ - jheynp, شَرَم - Sharum, خجالت - khajaalat and عار - aar. To understand how would you translate the word Shame in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Shame or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Shame synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Shame. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Shame in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Shame in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Shame with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by shame?
Meanings of shame are پھٹ - phit, لحاظ - lehaaz, حیا - haya, شرمانا - sharmaana, فضیحت - faziihat, لاج - laaj, پشیمانی - pasheymaani, شرمندگی - sharmindagi, ننگ - nang, ندامت - nidaamat, شرم - sharm, نظر چرانا - nazar churaana, جھینپ - jheynp, شَرَم - Sharum, خجالت - khajaalat and عار - aar
Whats the definition of shame?
Definition of the shame are
- a state of dishonor
- bring shame or dishonor upon
- an unfortunate development
- a painful emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy or guilt
- compel through a sense of shame
- surpass or beat by a wide margin
- cause to be ashamed
What is the synonym of shame?
Synonym of word shame are burst forth, advert, hiya, blush, stain, honour, contrition, observance, shyness, abash
What are the idioms with the word shame?
Here are the idioms with the word shame in them.
- Feed the mouth shame the eyes
- He that has no shame has no conscience
- He who cannot hide his own shame does not conceal another
- If a man deceives me once shame on him if twice shame on me
- It is crime which brings shame and not the scaffold
What are the idioms related to shame?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word shame.
- Blushing is virtue's colour
- Fly out
- He makes speed to repentance who judges hastily
- Love destroys modesty
- Bells call others to church but enter not in themselves
What are the quotes with word shame?
Here are the quotes with the word shame in them
- I think that everyone at any age should ask themselves, 'where do I want to be today, where do I want to be tomorrow, and where do I want to be in a hundred years?' We all have clear answers to those questions. We only have so much time. It's a real shame if we don't spend our lives trying to do that. — Jack Antonoff
- I hope this will help new moms not feel alone or desperate, and that there is no shame in their feelings. PPD is out of their control, but the treatment and healing process is not. — Brooke Shields
- Warren Spector is amazing, and his team is as good as any in the business. Shame to see all the revenues from their game entangled with all the madness of the Dallas office. — Mike Wilson
- It is a matter of public shame that while we have now commemorated our hundredth anniversary, not one in every ten children attending Public schools throughout the colonies is acquainted with a single historical fact about Australia. — Henry Lawson