Shed meanings in Urdu
Shed meanings in Urdu are پنڈال, بہانا جیسے خُون کو, گِرنے دینا, بہنے دینا, خارِج کرنا, گرانا, اُتارنا, اتارنا Shed in Urdu. More meanings of shed, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Shed.
- (verb) : get rid of
- (verb) : cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over
- (verb) : cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers
- (noun) : an outbuilding with a single story; used for shelter or storage
- (verb) : pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities
- (adjective) : shed at an early stage of development
|We finished it||ہم نے اسے ختم کیا|
More words related to the meanings of Shed
More words from Urdu related to Shed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Shed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
درشتاُتارناکدہالگ کرناگھٹناکشتی سے اترنانقل کرنابُوندمہلکپست کرنارہنابچھانازخمی کرنامسترد کرناگولی چلاناٹپکنااکھاڑنامسکنپھیلناآشیاںنکالناکمتی کرنابے لباس کرناٹائپ نقل اُتارناذرّہ بھرچمڑیخفیف کرناٹھیرنااوندھاناکم زور کرناکشتی سے اتارناآنکھواچھینٹپنڈالگھراناچھٹکاناجگہ مہیا کرناپھینک دینالگنامنہدم کرنانیچا کرناجھڑناچمڑاتوہین کرناٹھیراناانڈیلنازخمی ہوناساحل پر اُتارنابرباد کرنابوند ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Shed
What are the meanings of Shed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Shed in Urdu are اتارنا - utaarna, پنڈال - pandaal, خارِج کرنا, گرانا - girana and اُتارنا. To understand how would you translate the word Shed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Shed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Shed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Shed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Shed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Shed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Shed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by shed?
Meanings of shed are اتارنا - utaarna, پنڈال - pandaal, خارِج کرنا, گرانا - girana and اُتارنا
Whats the definition of shed?
Definition of the shed are
- get rid of
- cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over
- cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers
- an outbuilding with a single story; used for shelter or storage
- pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities
- shed at an early stage of development
What is the synonym of shed?
Synonym of word shed are unlash, stripped down, draw off, pindal, disembroil, shoot, unload, demising, unfix, fell
What are the idioms related to shed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word shed.
- It is easier to pull down than to build
- Take off
- To take off
- Tretch a point
- Tretch a point
What are the quotes with word shed?
Here are the quotes with the word shed in them
- Old age is a special problem for me because I've never been able to shed the mental image I have of myself - a lad of about 19. — E. B. White
- I like to dedicate myself wholeheartedly to a cause so that I have more impact. My goal is to shed light on the beauty of the ocean and how important it is for our planet. — Hayden Panettiere
- The cool wind blew in my face and all at once I felt as if I had shed dullness from myself. Before me lay a long gray line with a black mark down the center. The birds were singing. It was spring. — Burl Ives
- The future of Conservatism lies in our beliefs and values, not by throwing them away. We need to shed associations that bind us to past failures, but hold faith with those things that make us Conservatives. — Iain Duncan Smith
How to use shed in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use shed in a sentence.
- We finished it — ہم نے اسے ختم کیا