Sheep meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Sheep.
- (noun) : woolly usually horned ruminant mammal related to the goat
- (noun) : a docile and vulnerable person who would rather follow than make an independent decision
- (noun) : a timid defenseless simpleton who is readily preyed upon
I went to England in the '70s, and I was in my early 20s. There was still a residue of that era of being an underclass or colonial. I assume it must have been a more aggressive and prominent attitude 40 years before that, because Australia internationally wasn't regarded as having much cultural value. We were a country full of sheep and convicts.
More words related to the meanings of Sheep
More words from Urdu related to Sheep
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sheep meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Sheep in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Sheep
What are the meanings of Sheep in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sheep in Urdu are شرم - sharm and بھیڑ - bhiir. To understand how would you translate the word Sheep in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sheep or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sheep synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sheep. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sheep in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sheep in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sheep with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sheep?
Meanings of sheep are شرم - sharm and بھیڑ - bhiir
Whats the definition of sheep?
Definition of the sheep are
- woolly usually horned ruminant mammal related to the goat
- a docile and vulnerable person who would rather follow than make an independent decision
- a timid defenseless simpleton who is readily preyed upon
What is the synonym of sheep?
Synonym of word sheep are mortifications, crowding, heep, swarm, wolds, multitude, tooled, mong, throngs, mob
What are the idioms with the word sheep?
Here are the idioms with the word sheep in them.
- A lazy sheep thinks its wool heavy
- A rotten sheep infects the whole flock
- A wolf in sheep clothing
- Carrion crows bewail the dead sheep and then eat them
- He is a foolish sheep that makes the wolf his confessor
What are the idioms related to sheep?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sheep.
- A lazy sheep thinks its wool heavy
- A woman's mind and the winter wind change oft
- Long sheep
- On a good bargain think twice
- One barking dog sets all the street a barking
What are the quotes with word sheep?
Here are the quotes with the word sheep in them
- Without tradition, art is a flock of sheep without a shepherd. Without innovation, it is a corpse. — Winston Churchill
- I went to England in the '70s, and I was in my early 20s. There was still a residue of that era of being an underclass or colonial. I assume it must have been a more aggressive and prominent attitude 40 years before that, because Australia internationally wasn't regarded as having much cultural value. We were a country full of sheep and convicts. — Geoffrey Rush
- The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. — Edgar R.Fiedler
- I was the black sheep of the family, and my mother never really understood me. — Andre Rieu