Shine meanings in Urdu
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Shine.
- (noun) : the quality of being bright and sending out rays of light
- (verb) : touch or seem as if touching visually or audibly
- (verb) : be shiny, as if wet
- (verb) : experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- (verb) : make (a surface) shine
- (verb) : be clear and obvious
- (verb) : be distinguished or eminent
- (verb) : throw or flash the light of (a lamp)
- (verb) : be bright by reflecting or casting light
- (verb) : have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- (verb) : emit light; be bright, as of the sun or a light
More words related to the meanings of Shine
More words from Urdu related to Shine
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Shine meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
منور کرنادہکجھلمل کرناعامیانہروشنروغن کرناچتونجلاناتصویر بناناتابندگیشہابیجوتچٹکتاباں ہوناکم وزن ہونااوپ کرناساعقہچمچماناآنچچَمَکنانظرظاہری ٹیپ ٹاپتیز روشنیپولامتفق ہوناچنگاریجھلملاناکم وزنروشن کرناروشن خیالدگدگانادھُوپدکھاوٹیصافلاکھبھڑکبصارتنمائش کرنارگڑناشعاعضیاآبچکاچوندبرقتفسیرچمکیلا پنچمکارادرخشاںلرزشعاع ڈالنا ...
Idioms with the word Shine in it
What are the meanings of Shine in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Shine in Urdu are چمک - chamak, چمکانا - chamkaana, چمکنا - chamakna, چٹکنا - chatkna and جھلکنا - jhalakna. To understand how would you translate the word Shine in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Shine or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Shine synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Shine. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Shine in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Shine in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Shine with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by shine?
Meanings of shine are چمک - chamak, چمکانا - chamkaana, چمکنا - chamakna, چٹکنا - chatkna and جھلکنا - jhalakna
Whats the definition of shine?
Definition of the shine are
- the quality of being bright and sending out rays of light
- touch or seem as if touching visually or audibly
- be shiny, as if wet
- experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- make (a surface) shine
- be clear and obvious
- be distinguished or eminent
- throw or flash the light of (a lamp)
- be bright by reflecting or casting light
- have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- emit light; be bright, as of the sun or a light
What is the synonym of shine?
Synonym of word shine are auras, sheening, grint, sunshine, blazon, glims, glow, gimpiness, glower, sparkled
What are the idioms with the word shine?
Here are the idioms with the word shine in them.
- Although the sun shine leave not thy cloak at home
- Put a good shine on
- Take the shine out of
- Women like the moon shine with borrowed light
What are the quotes with word shine?
Here are the quotes with the word shine in them
- Bid, then, the tender light of faith to shine By which alone the mortal heart is led Unto the thinking of the thought divine. — George Santayana
- I rise to taste the dawn, and find that love alone will shine today. — Ken Wilber
- People are like stained - glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. — Elisabeth Kubler Ross
- The most common error made in matters of appearance is the belief that one should disdain the superficial and let the true beauty of one's soul shine through. If there are places on your body where this is a possibility, you are not attractive - you are leaking. — Charles Lamb