Shining meanings in Urdu
Shining meanings in Urdu are تاباں, روشَن, تابندہ, چمکیلا, فروزاں, روشن, ثاقب, غرا, اجلا, رخشان, کندن, درخ شان, اجلی, بہت عُمدہ, چمکتا ہُوا Shining in Urdu. More meanings of shining, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Shining.
- (adjective satellite) : made smooth and bright by or as if by rubbing; reflecting a sheen or glow
- (adjective satellite) : reflecting light
- (adjective satellite) : marked by exceptional merit
- (noun) : the work of making something smooth and shiny by rubbing or waxing it
As we look forward to freedom, the shining city on the hill and the best days of America lying ahead, it is the men and women in uniform who protect, defend and make us proud to whom we should look and give thanks every night.
More words related to the meanings of Shining
More words from Urdu related to Shining
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Shining meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عمدہرخشذہینبے ڈھنگافوق البھڑکروشنی بخشکھلا کھلاسُفيد گُوںپرکاش کرنانفیسستھرافروزاںستھریسیم تنشعلہدرخشاںعالی شانبھَڑکِيلاجوتآشکاراپُر جلالصِحَت مَندخوش دلآب دارسفالتاباںڈھورچمکدارآبمنجھا ہواکھرامیلاروشن ہونادھکتا ہُواعظیمدہکتاآفتابینیاکم وزناُجلاچھوٹا زیوربھڑ کیلاچمک دار روشنصافسفیدی مائلآشکارا کرناسلیقہ مندجلا دارہلکامشتعل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Shining
What are the meanings of Shining in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Shining in Urdu are روشن - roshan, چمکیلا - chamkiila, اجلی - ujli, اجلا - ujla, تاباں - Taaban, رخشان - rakh shaan, فروزاں - farozaan, کندن - kundan, ثاقب - saaqib, درخ شان - darakh shaan, روشَن and تابندہ - taabindah. To understand how would you translate the word Shining in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Shining or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Shining synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Shining. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Shining in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Shining in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Shining with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by shining?
Meanings of shining are روشن - roshan, چمکیلا - chamkiila, اجلی - ujli, اجلا - ujla, تاباں - Taaban, رخشان - rakh shaan, فروزاں - farozaan, کندن - kundan, ثاقب - saaqib, درخ شان - darakh shaan, روشَن and تابندہ - taabindah
Whats the definition of shining?
Definition of the shining are
- made smooth and bright by or as if by rubbing; reflecting a sheen or glow
- reflecting light
- marked by exceptional merit
- the work of making something smooth and shiny by rubbing or waxing it
What is the synonym of shining?
Synonym of word shining are explicit, tawdry, uplighted, neat, brilliant, lucent, clear, slick, illuming, bright
What are the idioms related to shining?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word shining.
- Can the ethiopian change his skin
- A golden age
- Absence is to love what wind is to fire it puts out the little it kindles the great
- Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it puts out the little it kindles the great
- Lantern of the dead
What are the quotes with word shining?
Here are the quotes with the word shining in them
- As we look forward to freedom, the shining city on the hill and the best days of America lying ahead, it is the men and women in uniform who protect, defend and make us proud to whom we should look and give thanks every night. — Robin Hayes
- The valor and courage of our young women and men in the armed services are a shining example to all of the world, and we owe them and their families our deepest respect. — Bill Frist
- Because of my father, we are that Shining City on a Hill. — Michael Reagan
- When I first left Iran at the age of 13, Iran had become such a shining star - it was the point to which all my desires and dreams returned. — Azar Nafisi