Shop meanings in Urdu
Shop meanings in Urdu are قید کر دینا, مخبری کرنا, کاروبار کی جگہ, دُکان, دکان, گرفتار کرنا, سودا سلوف کرنا, خریداری کرنا, کار خانہ, خریدنا Shop in Urdu. More meanings of shop, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Shop.
- (verb) : shop around; not necessarily buying
- (verb) : give away information about somebody
- (noun) : a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services
- (noun) : a course of instruction in a trade (as carpentry or electricity)
- (noun) : small workplace where handcrafts or manufacturing are done
- (verb) : do one's shopping
IQ is a commodity, data is a commodity. I'm far more interested in watching people interact at a restaurant with their smartphone. We can all read 'Tech Crunch,' 'Ad Age.' I would rather be living in the trenches. I would rather be going to Whole Foods in Columbus Circle to watch people shop with their smartphones.
More words related to the meanings of Shop
More words from Urdu related to Shop
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Shop meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پکڑ لیناپَکَڑنالین دینجوڑنامول لیناخریدماخوذ کرنابکنی کرنامہاناباز رکھنادروازےدھندااگاناپھانسناحمایت حاصل کرناملفوذ کرناآگے دھر لیناگِرِفت ميں ليناپالاذخیرہاسیریجاسوسلپیٹنادلیٹاموکھاپکڑگھر کو اچھی طرح بند کر دیناخرید و فروختنماچکناخریداری کرناکولھوکار خانہغور کرناچھینناتجارتی ادارہکاروبار کی جگہلیناگویندہپیچ میں ڈالنادھرنانظر بندیمقید کر لیناسودا گریبیج ڈالناپھندے میں ڈالناچکینالیمعنی سمجھنابند کرنا ...
Idioms with the word Shop in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Shop
What are the meanings of Shop in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Shop in Urdu are قید کر دینا, مخبری کرنا - mukhbiri karna, کاروبار کی جگہ, دکان - dukaan, خریداری کرنا - khariidaari karna, گرفتار کرنا - giraftaar karna, کار خانہ - kaar khaanah and خریدنا - khariidna. To understand how would you translate the word Shop in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Shop or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Shop synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Shop. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Shop in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Shop in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Shop with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by shop?
Meanings of shop are قید کر دینا, مخبری کرنا - mukhbiri karna, کاروبار کی جگہ, دکان - dukaan, خریداری کرنا - khariidaari karna, گرفتار کرنا - giraftaar karna, کار خانہ - kaar khaanah and خریدنا - khariidna
Whats the definition of shop?
Definition of the shop are
- shop around; not necessarily buying
- give away information about somebody
- a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services
- a course of instruction in a trade (as carpentry or electricity)
- small workplace where handcrafts or manufacturing are done
- do one's shopping
What is the synonym of shop?
Synonym of word shop are shut, tout, spy, place of business, department store, boutique, store, outlet, business, proctorize
What are the idioms with the word shop?
Here are the idioms with the word shop in them.
- A small shop may have a good trade
- It is easy to open a shop but hard to keep it open
- Keep your shop and your shop will keep you
What are the idioms related to shop?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word shop.
- Tell tales
- Better buy than borrow
- It's poor friendship that needs to be constantly bought
- Lay hands on
What are the quotes with word shop?
Here are the quotes with the word shop in them
- IQ is a commodity, data is a commodity. I'm far more interested in watching people interact at a restaurant with their smartphone. We can all read 'Tech Crunch,' 'Ad Age.' I would rather be living in the trenches. I would rather be going to Whole Foods in Columbus Circle to watch people shop with their smartphones. — Gary Vaynerchuk
- I don't have any beauty shop memories. I remember the barber shop. — Jenifer Lewis
- We didn't have a beauty shop as I grew up. — Jenifer Lewis
- Creative ideas flourish best in a shop which preserves some spirit of fun. Nobody is in business for fun, but that does not mean there cannot be fun in business. — Leo Burnett