Showing meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Showing.
- (noun) : something shown to the public
- (noun) : the display of a motion picture
One already feels like an anachronism, writing novels in the age of what-ever-this-is-the-age-of, but touring to promote them feels doubly anachronistic. The marketplace is showing an increasing intolerance for the time-honored practice of printing information on paper and shipping it around the country.
That's double-edged: it's amazing that they're bringing me in and showing people new ideas, and at the same time it's a little hard because seventy percent of the time or even higher I'm not going to get those roles.
More words related to the meanings of Showing
More words from Urdu related to Showing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Showing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بناؤ ٹھناؤآب تابڈھکوسلاپیکرافشاپیش کرنااترانانظرحاضریچمک دمکدکھاناسابقہ منظربناوٹجلوہ دکھائمصنوعی اخلاقحیثیتپرکاشدِکھانانخرامشاہدہڈولنمایاں کرناتصویردکھنادکھاوٹکوئی غیر اہمشکلدیدارپسارناراستہ دِکھاناپریتنظارہوضعپھیلانابھڑکنکالنانمائششوراِظہارجلوہ گریظاہر کرناآرائشنظر کے سامنے پیش کَرناتصنوعحجتوضیحتماشاساختمنظرآمَد ...
Idiom with the word Showing in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Showing
What are the meanings of Showing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Showing in Urdu are نمائش - numaa ish and دکھائ - dikhaa i. To understand how would you translate the word Showing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Showing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Showing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Showing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Showing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Showing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Showing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by showing?
Meanings of showing are نمائش - numaa ish and دکھائ - dikhaa i
Whats the definition of showing?
Definition of the showing are
- something shown to the public
- the display of a motion picture
What is the synonym of showing?
Synonym of word showing are exposit, exhibitionism, exhibition, counterdemonstration, spectacle, appearance, sight, tablement, show, beshining
What are the idioms with the word showing?
Here are the idioms with the word showing in them.
- Suspicion may be no fault but showing it may be a great one
What are the idioms related to showing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word showing.
- Hang out
- Show off
- To lay out
What are the quotes with word showing?
Here are the quotes with the word showing in them
- One already feels like an anachronism, writing novels in the age of what-ever-this-is-the-age-of, but touring to promote them feels doubly anachronistic. The marketplace is showing an increasing intolerance for the time-honored practice of printing information on paper and shipping it around the country. — Lev Grossman
- If I can inspire people by showing that following a dream by working hard and being determined is possible, it's amazing. — Leona Lewis
- That's double-edged: it's amazing that they're bringing me in and showing people new ideas, and at the same time it's a little hard because seventy percent of the time or even higher I'm not going to get those roles. — Rachel True
- I was a student at Columbia College, actually, in the Architecture school. Paul would drive in from Queens, showing me these new songs. I can't remember us working it out. — Art Garfunkel