Showy meanings in Urdu
Showy meanings in Urdu are رنگ دار, دکھاوٹی, فوق البھڑک, ٹھاٹ کا رسیا, نمود پسند, متوجہ کر لینے والا, ظاہر دار, نمائشی, کج کلاہ, بھڑکیلا, دنا ساز, چھچھورا Showy in Urdu. More meanings of showy, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Showy.
- (adjective satellite) : (used especially of clothes) marked by conspicuous display
- (adjective satellite) : marked by ostentation but often tasteless
- (adjective satellite) : displaying brilliance and virtuosity
- (adjective satellite) : superficially attractive and stylish; suggesting wealth or expense
While a large segment of the art world has obsessed over a tiny number of stars and their prices, an aesthetic shift has been occurring. It's not a movement - movements are more sure of themselves. It's a change of mood or expectation, a desire for art to be more than showy effects, big numbers, and gamesmanship.
More words related to the meanings of Showy
More words from Urdu related to Showy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Showy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مُجَسمَہوُسعَت میں پھَیلا ہُوافوق البھڑکتہینیچمنافقچنچلکڑاچھیل چکنیاخود ستانقشینباقاعدہعلمِ بیانحماقت کا طّرہفضول گودانت کھٹے کرناچھچھلاچٹکیلابے لطفذلیلبا عظمتبے فکرعالی نمارَنگِينمعنی خیزظاہرخسیسگھُمَنڈّیلاف زنگپیخامشَکل کے اَنداز کابایابشیخی بازفاشحسن پرستگراں قیمتنمائشیعالیشانبھڑ کیلابے مقصدلپکنادلچسپسطحیتیزچھیل چھبیلافاقہ مستاکَڑ خانممکنحسب ضابطہ ...
What are the meanings of Showy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Showy in Urdu are نمائشی - numaa ishi, دکھاوٹی - dikhaawati, بھڑکیلا - bharkiila, چھچھورا - chhichhora, رنگ دار - rang daar, فوق البھڑک - fauq ul bharak, ظاہر دار - zaahir daar and کج کلاہ - kaj kalaah. To understand how would you translate the word Showy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Showy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Showy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Showy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Showy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Showy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Showy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by showy?
Meanings of showy are نمائشی - numaa ishi, دکھاوٹی - dikhaawati, بھڑکیلا - bharkiila, چھچھورا - chhichhora, رنگ دار - rang daar, فوق البھڑک - fauq ul bharak, ظاہر دار - zaahir daar and کج کلاہ - kaj kalaah
Whats the definition of showy?
Definition of the showy are
- (used especially of clothes) marked by conspicuous display
- marked by ostentation but often tasteless
- displaying brilliance and virtuosity
- superficially attractive and stylish; suggesting wealth or expense
What is the synonym of showy?
Synonym of word showy are loud, finical, mean, kitsch, coxcomb, tawdry, painted, grandiose, braggart, superb
What are the quotes with word showy?
Here are the quotes with the word showy in them
- While a large segment of the art world has obsessed over a tiny number of stars and their prices, an aesthetic shift has been occurring. It's not a movement - movements are more sure of themselves. It's a change of mood or expectation, a desire for art to be more than showy effects, big numbers, and gamesmanship. — Jerry Saltz
- Other times you can get showy for three minutes, and that's OK with certain films. But that isn't right with an Ang Lee movie, you have to fit right in. You have to understand Ang, respect him and be part of the team and not be in charge of it - he is in charge of it. — Dennis Muren