Shutting meanings in Urdu
Shutting meanings in Urdu is بند Shutting in Urdu. More meanings of shutting, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Shutting.
- (noun) : the act of closing something
The owners don't win by having a lockout. Shutting down your business is not good for anybody and it's certainly not good for the players, it's certainly not good for the fans. And that's most important to us.
I'm sick to death of famous people standing up and using their celebrity to promote a cause. If I see a particular need, I do try to help. But there's a lot that can be achieved by putting a check in the right place and shutting up about it.
More words related to the meanings of Shutting
More words from Urdu related to Shutting
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Shutting meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چیخ مارناکھمباہیجگانٹھتربیت دینالہر توڑاٹکاناپٹمقینچیڈورارجبہاجزبارکھنڈحبسٹھوسڈھیرملا جلاواقف کراناروکہونے دینامینڈہتھ کڑیحلقہکٹھنقید کر دینازہدمشترکہفردبندھنبند کرناخاک ریزپالباندھناچٹانی پُشتہپارچہسنگ راہپرکالہشریکتنا ہواتوداپیوندربطبندھیجکرائے پر یا پٹے پر دینابمباہتھ کڑی لگاناگھیرناشاخسانہمسدود ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Shutting
|To build a bridge over the bridge||دریا کو کوزے میں بند کرنا|
What are the meanings of Shutting in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Shutting in Urdu is بند - band. To understand how would you translate the word Shutting in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Shutting or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Shutting synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Shutting. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Shutting in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Shutting in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Shutting with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by shutting?
Meaning of shutting is بند - band
Whats the definition of shutting?
Definition of the shutting are
- the act of closing something
What is the synonym of shutting?
Synonym of word shutting are obstacle, ceasing, copula, estop, shut, seined, bound off, colloped, closelipped, bandage
What are the idioms related to shutting?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word shutting.
- A man like a watch is to be valued by his doings
- Every door may be shut but death's door
- God never shuts one door but he opens another
- When one door closes another opens
- Hermetically sealed
What are the quotes with word shutting?
Here are the quotes with the word shutting in them
- The owners don't win by having a lockout. Shutting down your business is not good for anybody and it's certainly not good for the players, it's certainly not good for the fans. And that's most important to us. — Roger Goodell
- I'm sick to death of famous people standing up and using their celebrity to promote a cause. If I see a particular need, I do try to help. But there's a lot that can be achieved by putting a check in the right place and shutting up about it. — Russell Crowe
- All my day is spent dealing with other people. When I come home I like it to be empty. The presence of others in my house kind of annoys me. I love coming home and shutting the doors. I feel brain dead. I'm relatively available, but not to live with. — Graham Norton