Sides meanings in Urdu
Sides meanings in Urdu is اطراف Sides in Urdu. More meanings of sides, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Our language has wisely sensed the two sides of being alone. It has created the word loneliness to express the pain of being alone. And it has created the word solitude to express the glory of being alone.
The problem is that the Iraqi people are facing atrocities from both sides - Zarqawi and also the American troops at times. The Zarqawi groups uses car bombs, the Americans use other bombs. You also know what they do in the prisons.
More words from Urdu related to Sides
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sides meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Sides in it
What are the meanings of Sides in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sides in Urdu is اطراف - atraaf. To understand how would you translate the word Sides in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sides or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sides synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sides. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sides in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sides in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sides with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sides?
Meaning of sides is اطراف - atraaf
Whats the definition of sides?
Definition of the sides are
What is the synonym of sides?
Synonym of word sides are outpart, vicinity
What are the idioms with the word sides?
Here are the idioms with the word sides in them.
- From all sides there is equally a way to the lower world
- There are two sides to every question the wrong side and our side
What are the quotes with word sides?
Here are the quotes with the word sides in them
- Our language has wisely sensed the two sides of being alone. It has created the word loneliness to express the pain of being alone. And it has created the word solitude to express the glory of being alone. — Paul Tillich
- The best way to resolve any problem in the human world is for all sides to sit down and talk. — Dalai Lama
- The problem is that the Iraqi people are facing atrocities from both sides - Zarqawi and also the American troops at times. The Zarqawi groups uses car bombs, the Americans use other bombs. You also know what they do in the prisons. — Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani
- In true dialogue, both sides are willing to change. — Nhat Hanh