Sigh meanings in Urdu
Sigh meanings in Urdu are آرزُو مند ہونا, آہ بھرنا, رنج, سانس بھرنا, سانس, آہ, سسکی بھرنا, آہیں نکلنا, ہائے, آہ بھر کر کہنا, تھکاوٹ Sigh in Urdu. More meanings of sigh, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Sigh.
- (noun) : an utterance made by exhaling audibly
- (noun) : a sound like a person sighing
- (verb) : heave or utter a sigh; breathe deeply and heavily
- (verb) : utter with a sigh
Me and my friend Ioan Gruffudd are like chalk and cheese when it comes to clothes. He lives for his clothes and has an amazing wardrobe. If we're going out I'll turn up at his house and say, 'I haven't got anything to wear,' and he'll tut and sigh and then lend me something swanky.
More words related to the meanings of Sigh
More words from Urdu related to Sigh
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sigh meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نقصان پہنچانااذیتجھریخرابیماتم کرناگھندمقلقآہ مارنابد سلوکی کرناشقتذلیلآہ وبکاستاناافتادبپتاجھونکاسانس کھینچناہائےپھٹاسوگعمدہویویلاپچھتاواٹرخاناضرببلا تکلیفمجروح کرنامبتلادم بھرانارنجرونا پیٹنابارپھونکانتشارسانس مارناضرر دیناتڑاقے کازکبےآرامیگھبراہٹتکلیفدرد سے خالیذیقمصیبتشامتسانس پھولناسانس لیناکرائے پر لینااندوہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Sigh
What are the meanings of Sigh in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sigh in Urdu are سانس - saans, آہ - aah, رنج - ranj, تھکاوٹ - thakaawat, سسکی بھرنا - siski bharna, ہائے - haa ey, آہ بھرنا - aah bharna and سانس بھرنا - saans bharna. To understand how would you translate the word Sigh in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sigh or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sigh synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sigh. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sigh in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sigh in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sigh with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sigh?
Meanings of sigh are سانس - saans, آہ - aah, رنج - ranj, تھکاوٹ - thakaawat, سسکی بھرنا - siski bharna, ہائے - haa ey, آہ بھرنا - aah bharna and سانس بھرنا - saans bharna
Whats the definition of sigh?
Definition of the sigh are
- an utterance made by exhaling audibly
- a sound like a person sighing
- heave or utter a sigh; breathe deeply and heavily
- utter with a sigh
What is the synonym of sigh?
Synonym of word sigh are perspiratory, deer, sadness, inhumation, tiresomeness, sans, groan, infliction, inhalation, tiresomely
What are the idioms related to sigh?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sigh.
- Oh god
- To poison one ears against
- To poison ones ears against
- As long as there is life there is hope
- Hope lasts with life
What are the quotes with word sigh?
Here are the quotes with the word sigh in them
- Me and my friend Ioan Gruffudd are like chalk and cheese when it comes to clothes. He lives for his clothes and has an amazing wardrobe. If we're going out I'll turn up at his house and say, 'I haven't got anything to wear,' and he'll tut and sigh and then lend me something swanky. — Matthew Rhys
- Visual surprise is natural in the Caribbean it comes with the landscape, and faced with its beauty, the sigh of History dissolves. — Derek Walcott
- So great was the extremity of his pain and anguish, that he did not only sigh but roar. — Matthew Henry
- All morning they watched for the plane which they thought would be looking for them. They cursed war in general and PTs in particular. At about ten o'clock the hulk heaved a moist sigh and turned turtle. — John Hersey