Sight meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Sight.
- (noun) : the range of vision
- (noun) : the act of looking or seeing or observing
- (noun) : an instance of visual perception
- (noun) : a range of mental vision
- (noun) : anything that is seen
- (verb) : take aim by looking through the sights of a gun (or other device)
- (noun) : (often followed by of') a large number or amount or extent
- (noun) : the ability to see; the visual faculty
- (verb) : catch sight of; to perceive with the eyes
It's amazing how fast generations lose sight of other generations. One of the first things the young composers who come to work with me say is that they want to write music people will like, instead of gaining their credentials by being rejected by the audience.
More words related to the meanings of Sight
More words from Urdu related to Sight
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sight meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
الہامنخرہکارنعیاں کرنامنشارویتمدعاعرفانارادہحوالہڈانٹنابصرجھلکغارشورنکالناحد نظرقطبی تاراچوچلے بازیتخلصپھیلاؤسمجھناموجُودگیمحرکامتیازتوقعدھوکا دیناشعاراٹکلنظر ڈالنافکرا کرناچشم نمائی کرناآرائشچتونزیر غورجھانکنظر کے سامنے پیش کَرنامنظرکَشَفصورتسببمظاہرہ کرنامَنظَردرشنریتتصویر جو ڈھال پر ہوتی ہےمرادحراستگھڑکنابصارت ...
Idioms with the word Sight in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Sight
What are the meanings of Sight in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sight in Urdu are نمائش - numaa ish, نگاہ - nigaah, مشاہدہ - mushaahidah, نظر - nazar, منظر - manzar, نظارہ - nazzaarah, بصر - basar and دیدار - diidaar. To understand how would you translate the word Sight in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sight or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sight synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sight. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sight in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sight in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sight with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sight?
Meanings of sight are نمائش - numaa ish, نگاہ - nigaah, مشاہدہ - mushaahidah, نظر - nazar, منظر - manzar, نظارہ - nazzaarah, بصر - basar and دیدار - diidaar
Whats the definition of sight?
Definition of the sight are
- the range of vision
- the act of looking or seeing or observing
- an instance of visual perception
- a range of mental vision
- anything that is seen
- take aim by looking through the sights of a gun (or other device)
- (often followed by of') a large number or amount or extent
- the ability to see; the visual faculty
- catch sight of; to perceive with the eyes
What is the synonym of sight?
Synonym of word sight are show, care, beshining, observes, optical, loudness, close attention, showcasing, vision, observance
What are the idioms with the word sight?
Here are the idioms with the word sight in them.
- Bright to sight heart delight
- Bright to sight heart's delight
- Catch sight of
- Nothing sharpens sight like envy
- Out of sight out of mind
What are the idioms related to sight?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sight.
- Clap lay set eye on
- A pitiful look asks enough
- Heave in sight
- On the line
What are the quotes with word sight?
Here are the quotes with the word sight in them
- There is danger that we lose sight of what our friend is absolutely, while considering what she is to us alone. — Henry David Thoreau
- It's amazing how fast generations lose sight of other generations. One of the first things the young composers who come to work with me say is that they want to write music people will like, instead of gaining their credentials by being rejected by the audience. — Carlisle Floyd
- Anger and jealousy can no more bear to lose sight of their objects than love. — George Eliot
- We are losing sight of civility in government and politics. Debate and dialogue is taking a back seat to the politics of destruction and anger and control. Dogma has replaced thoughtful discussion between people of differing views. — James McGreevey