Silence meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Silence.
- (noun) : a refusal to speak when expected
- (noun) : the trait of keeping things secret
- (noun) : the state of being silent (as when no one is speaking)
- (verb) : keep from expression, for example by threats or pressure
If you don't die of thirst, there are blessings in the desert. You can be pulled into limitlessness, which we all yearn for, or you can do the beauty of minutiae, the scrimshaw of tiny and precise. The sky is your ocean, and the crystal silence will uplift you like great gospel music, or Neil Young.
More words related to the meanings of Silence
More words from Urdu related to Silence
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Silence meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جآمدگھٹناچوہے جیساشدت کم کرناآرام کرنے دیناگونگا پنآرام دیناٹھہروایک آخری ضربملا ہواچپ لگاؤمونتاسکون کا دورصلاحبیٹ کرناتَسکين ديناآسودگیبے حرفمنواليناچپکاپُرسَکونلوری دے کر یا تھپک کے سلانابے آوازجُو کی شرابپڑناکم سختیاعتبار کرنا êtebaarباز رہوتنہاپُر سکُونچپ کرناپُر امَنپگھلاناامانمونراضی کرناموتيقين دلاناساکنبے خَللتسکین بخشیمتنطمامیخاتمہکاظمستھر تائیسُنسانسنجیدہزبان بندی کرناتشفی ...
Idioms with the word Silence in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Silence
|Speech is silver silence is golden||بولنا چاندی ہے مگر خاموش رہنا سونا ہے|
|Stay put||خاموش سے اپنی پوزیشن میں رہنا|
|To put silencea||خاموش رہنا یا بحث مباحثہ سے گریز|
What are the meanings of Silence in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Silence in Urdu are خاموش - khaamosh, چپ کرانا - chup karaana, خاموشی - khaamoshi, خاموش کرنا - khaamosh karna, سکوت - sukuut, قائل کرنا - qaa el karna and سنناٹا - sannaata. To understand how would you translate the word Silence in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Silence or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Silence synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Silence. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Silence in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Silence in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Silence with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by silence?
Meanings of silence are خاموش - khaamosh, چپ کرانا - chup karaana, خاموشی - khaamoshi, خاموش کرنا - khaamosh karna, سکوت - sukuut, قائل کرنا - qaa el karna and سنناٹا - sannaata
Whats the definition of silence?
Definition of the silence are
- a refusal to speak when expected
- the trait of keeping things secret
- the state of being silent (as when no one is speaking)
- keep from expression, for example by threats or pressure
What is the synonym of silence?
Synonym of word silence are silentious, quieten, obmutescence, noiseless, silentness, silers, quiet, muteness, mousey, silences
What are the idioms with the word silence?
Here are the idioms with the word silence in them.
- Listlessness and silence denote the lover
- Speech is silver silence is gold
- Speech is silver silence is golden
- Talking comes by nature silence by wisdom
What are the idioms related to silence?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word silence.
- One may be confuted and yet not convinced
- Lug in
- What you do not wish to be done to yourself do not to another
- An ox in one's tongue
- Listlessness and silence denote the lover
What are the quotes with word silence?
Here are the quotes with the word silence in them
- I wash my hands of those who imagine chattering to be knowledge, silence to be ignorance, and affection to be art. — Khalil Gibran
- If you don't die of thirst, there are blessings in the desert. You can be pulled into limitlessness, which we all yearn for, or you can do the beauty of minutiae, the scrimshaw of tiny and precise. The sky is your ocean, and the crystal silence will uplift you like great gospel music, or Neil Young. — Anne Lamott
- If you are a writer you locate yourself behind a wall of silence and no matter what you are doing, driving a car or walking or doing housework you can still be writing, because you have that space. — Joyce Carol Oates
- To communicate through silence is a link between the thoughts of man. — Marcel Marceau