Silently meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Silently.
- (adverb) : without speaking
I understand why people went nuts for 'The Artist.' We use words so much, it's nice to be able to explore a different way of communication, to be able to express silently what someone - or something - is thinking or feeling.
Great occasions do not make heroes or cowards they simply unveil them to the eyes of men. Silently and imperceptibly, as we wake or sleep, we grow strong or weak and at last some crisis shows what we have become.
More words related to the meanings of Silently
More words from Urdu related to Silently
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Silently meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پیکھال کرناغائبانہچپکے سےچوری چھپے سےبطور ساکنساکت و صامتضمنیدم سادھےخاموشخاموشی کے ساتھگونگا آدمیضمناًشرمیلاساکتراز ميںزبان حال سےبے غرضبیٹ کرناپوشيدَہ طَور پَرلاتعلقچوری چوریاطمینان سےموناندر ہی اندربغیر شور و غلچوی سےسکون کے ساتھصم بکمچپراز داری سےہگناخفیہخاموشی سےبے زُبانی سےمونیخُفيَہ طَور پَربے پرواہچپ چاپزبان بے زبانی سے
Idioms related to the meaning of Silently
What are the meanings of Silently in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Silently in Urdu are چپ چاپ - chup chaap, اندر ہی اندر - andar hi andar and خاموشی سے - khaa moshi sey. To understand how would you translate the word Silently in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Silently or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Silently synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Silently. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Silently in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Silently in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Silently with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by silently?
Meanings of silently are چپ چاپ - chup chaap, اندر ہی اندر - andar hi andar and خاموشی سے - khaa moshi sey
Whats the definition of silently?
Definition of the silently are
- without speaking
What is the synonym of silently?
Synonym of word silently are tacit, quieted, quiescing, quiesces, secretly, quiesced, suently, quiescency, quiveringly, unobtrusive
What are the idioms related to silently?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word silently.
- The wound that bleedeth inwardly is most dangerous
- The best work in the world is done on the quiet
- Silence doth seldom harm
What are the quotes with word silently?
Here are the quotes with the word silently in them
- I understand why people went nuts for 'The Artist.' We use words so much, it's nice to be able to explore a different way of communication, to be able to express silently what someone - or something - is thinking or feeling. — Andy Serkis
- Great occasions do not make heroes or cowards they simply unveil them to the eyes of men. Silently and imperceptibly, as we wake or sleep, we grow strong or weak and at last some crisis shows what we have become. — Brooke Foss Westcott
- All outward forms of religion are almost useless, and are the causes of endless strife. Believe there is a great power silently working all things for good, behave yourself and never mind the rest. — Beatrix Potter
- Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love. — Rumi