Silly meanings in Urdu
Silly meanings in Urdu are نادان, بدھو, پاگل, بچکانا, پگلوٹ, دماغی حوالے سے کمزور, عقل معمولہ سے عاری, ذہنی توانائی سے محروم Silly in Urdu. More meanings of silly, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Silly.
- (adjective satellite) : lacking seriousness; given to frivolity
- (adjective satellite) : inspiring scornful pity
- (noun) : a word used for misbehaving children
- (adjective satellite) : dazed from or as if from repeated blows
- (adjective satellite) : ludicrous, foolish
Probably only an art-worlder like me could assign deeper meaning to something as simple and silly as Tebowing. But, to us, anytime people repeat a stance or a little dance, alone or together, we see that it can mean something. Imagistic and unspoken language is our thing.
More words related to the meanings of Silly
More words from Urdu related to Silly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Silly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے گناہپگلوٹطفلاآوارہالو یا چوتیا بناناباٴولامکان کا کونااستعمال کرنے میںبے خبرضعیف العقلمجنونمخبوطشریر بچہبے وقوفخلل دماغ والانادانفرشتہپھؤڑبے خودکمزورسپاہیفاتر العقلبے داغگاؤدیبے وقوفانہپاگل کرناسٹھحَد تَک جوشیلاسڑیعام فہمجاہل یا نادان آدمیبیوقوفی کی کلغیپاگلدیوانہ آدمینرالابیلجنونیبے ہودہنیکجھینپپریشاننامردشہداخبطسادہ دلاحمقکراہتچکما دیناکم عقلہنس ...
Idioms with the word Silly in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Silly
What are the meanings of Silly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Silly in Urdu are پاگل - paagal, بدھو - buddhu, نادان - naa daan and پگلوٹ - paglot. To understand how would you translate the word Silly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Silly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Silly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Silly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Silly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Silly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Silly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by silly?
Meanings of silly are پاگل - paagal, بدھو - buddhu, نادان - naa daan and پگلوٹ - paglot
Whats the definition of silly?
Definition of the silly are
- lacking seriousness; given to frivolity
- inspiring scornful pity
- a word used for misbehaving children
- dazed from or as if from repeated blows
- ludicrous, foolish
What is the synonym of silly?
Synonym of word silly are rabic, half baked, jackanapes, manky, immatured, fool, phrenitic, foolish, imbecile, manioca
What are the idioms with the word silly?
Here are the idioms with the word silly in them.
- An little silly soul easily can pick a hole
- It is a silly fish that is caught twice with the same bait
What are the idioms related to silly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word silly.
- Every insane person believes other people to be mad
- A wise foe is better than a foolish friend
- Learning makes the wise wiser but the fool more foolish
- Unwary purchaser
- A bad hat
What are the quotes with word silly?
Here are the quotes with the word silly in them
- It's a little silly to finally learn how to write at this age. But I long ago realized I was secretly sincere. — Annie Dillard
- Probably only an art-worlder like me could assign deeper meaning to something as simple and silly as Tebowing. But, to us, anytime people repeat a stance or a little dance, alone or together, we see that it can mean something. Imagistic and unspoken language is our thing. — Jerry Saltz
- When you're offered things, it makes it so much easier to be indecisive. And it's silly because you can pass on some really amazing things. — Alicia Silverstone
- I could have been an architect, but I don't think I'd have been very happy. Nearly all modern architecture is a silly game as far as I can see. — Roger Waters