Sin meanings in Urdu
Sin meanings in Urdu are عذاب, فسق, غلط کاری, اخلاقی بدکرداری, عصیاں, بُرائی, گُناہ, قصور, پاپ, گناہ, جرم, خطا, عسیان Sin in Urdu. More meanings of sin, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
عذاب فسق غلط کاری اخلاقی بدکرداری عصیاں بُرائی گُناہ قصور پاپ گناہ جرم خطا عسیان
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Sin.
- (verb) : commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
- (noun) : an act that is regarded by theologians as a transgression of God's will
- (noun) : estrangement from god
- (noun) : the 21st letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- (noun) : (Akkadian) god of the moon; counterpart of Sumerian Nanna
- (verb) : commit a sin; violate a law of God or a moral law
- (noun) : ratio of the length of the side opposite the given angle to the length of the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle
Childhood: the period of human life intermediate between the idiocy of infancy and the folly of youth - two removes from the sin of manhood and three from the remorse of age.
The real sin against life is to abuse and destroy beauty, even one's own even more, one's own, for that has been put in our care and we are responsible for its well-being.
|We will sing it||ہم یہ (گانا) گائیں گے|
More words related to the meanings of Sin
More words from Urdu related to Sin
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sin meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خم یازہبیجپِھسلنااَوگنکدورتفاقہخساراآفتلغوکذببری حرکتقہرمُغالطَہ ڈالنے والی چِيزخلشبھولناپرچیلغزش کرناخطا کارینا پارسائیگھٹیگمراہیکینہ پَروریمحتاج ہوناجھوٹغلط فہمیغَير دَرُستکَمزوریگندا پناذیتبے انصافیبربادیدکھ دیناانکررپٹ جانادوشرشکمانگناناکامی کی صُورَتبلابدیخامیقابل مواخذہ جرمداغبُھونڈی دَلِيلالمخطا کرناڈھلکناگناہفسق و فجورخواہش ...
Idioms with the word Sin in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Sin
What are the meanings of Sin in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sin in Urdu are خطا - khata, قصور - qusuur, جرم - jurm, غلط کاری - ghalat kaari, گناہ - gunaah, عذاب - azaab, پاپ - paap, بُرائی - Burai, گُناہ - gunaah and فسق - fisq. To understand how would you translate the word Sin in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sin or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sin synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sin. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sin in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sin in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sin with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sin?
Meanings of sin are خطا - khata, قصور - qusuur, جرم - jurm, غلط کاری - ghalat kaari, گناہ - gunaah, عذاب - azaab, پاپ - paap, بُرائی - Burai, گُناہ - gunaah and فسق - fisq
Whats the definition of sin?
Definition of the sin are
- commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
- an act that is regarded by theologians as a transgression of God's will
- estrangement from god
- the 21st letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- (Akkadian) god of the moon; counterpart of Sumerian Nanna
- commit a sin; violate a law of God or a moral law
- ratio of the length of the side opposite the given angle to the length of the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle
What is the synonym of sin?
Synonym of word sin are misdoing, fobile, malefaction, misimprovement, nin sin, penults, misdeed, falling, guilt, wrongdoing
What are the idioms with the word sin?
Here are the idioms with the word sin in them.
- Every sin brings its punishment with it
- He that swims in sin must sink in sorrow
- Old sin new shame
- Poverty is no sin but twice as bad
- Sin is sin whether it be seen or no
What are the idioms related to sin?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sin.
- The fault is as great as he that is faulty
- If the wife sins the husband is not innocent
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- The first faults are theirs that permit them the second faults are theirs that commit them
- It is not to be angry with sin
What are the quotes with word sin?
Here are the quotes with the word sin in them
- Childhood: the period of human life intermediate between the idiocy of infancy and the folly of youth - two removes from the sin of manhood and three from the remorse of age. — Ambrose Bierce
- He that would be angry and sin not, must not be angry with anything but sin. — John Ruskin
- The real sin against life is to abuse and destroy beauty, even one's own even more, one's own, for that has been put in our care and we are responsible for its well-being. — Katherine Anne Porter
- I always say beauty is only sin deep. — Hector Hugh Munro
How to use sin in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use sin in a sentence.
- We will sing it — ہم یہ (گانا) گائیں گے