Sit in meanings in Urdu
Sit in meanings in Urdu is دھرنا Sit in in Urdu. More meanings of sit in, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Sit in Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Sit in.
- (noun) : a form of civil disobedience in which demonstrators occupy seats and refuse to move
- (verb) : participate in an act of civil disobedience
- (verb) : attend as a visitor
I started writing when I had three kids under the age of 4. I used to write every ten minutes I got to sit in front of a computer. Now, when I have more time, I function the same way: if it's writing time, I write.
Our world is so glutted with useless information, images, useless images, sounds, all this sort of thing. It's a cacophony, it's like a madness I think that's been happening in the past twenty-five years. And I think anything that can help a person sit in a room alone and not worry about it is good.
More words from Urdu related to Sit in
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sit in meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
وعدہ پورا کرناقبضہ کرناعائد کرناپرورشانوکھامقامنافذ ہوناتہمت لگانابرقرار رکھناملازم رکھناپَکَڑنابار ڈالنارہنااحمقحیثیتمدار رکھناماننامالک ہونابرقرار رہناگِرِفت ميں لينالگانانسبت کرناجاری ہونادہقانجاڈالناحفاظتپابند رہنااکٹھا رہناچھیننارکھنامنسوب کرنادشاداشتہگرفتار کرناذمے کرناحالتگنوارٹکانامنطبق کرنانام لگاناقبضہ رکھنالحاظ رکھنادبوچناسر پر رکھنارکنابٹھانارتبہبناناقائم رہنا ...
Idioms with the word Sit in in it
What are the meanings of Sit in in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sit in in Urdu is دھرنا - dharna. To understand how would you translate the word Sit in in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sit in or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sit in synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sit in. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sit in in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sit in in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sit in with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sit in?
Meaning of sit in is دھرنا - dharna
Whats the definition of sit in?
Definition of the sit in are
- a form of civil disobedience in which demonstrators occupy seats and refuse to move
- participate in an act of civil disobedience
- attend as a visitor
What is the synonym of sit in?
Synonym of word sit in are build, put, keep, impose, seize, apply, place, impute, dharna
What are the idioms with the word sit in?
Here are the idioms with the word sit in in them.
- Flattery sit in the parlour while plain dealing is kicked out of doors
- They may sit in the chair who have malt to sell
What are the quotes with word sit in?
Here are the quotes with the word sit in in them
- I started writing when I had three kids under the age of 4. I used to write every ten minutes I got to sit in front of a computer. Now, when I have more time, I function the same way: if it's writing time, I write. — Jodi Picoult
- All men's miseries derive from not being able to sit in a quiet room alone. — Blaise Pascal
- Our world is so glutted with useless information, images, useless images, sounds, all this sort of thing. It's a cacophony, it's like a madness I think that's been happening in the past twenty-five years. And I think anything that can help a person sit in a room alone and not worry about it is good. — Martin Scorsese
- Volume depends precisely on the writer's having been able to sit in a room every day, year after year, alone. — Susan Sontag