Sky meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Sky.
- (noun) : the atmosphere and outer space as viewed from the earth
If you don't die of thirst, there are blessings in the desert. You can be pulled into limitlessness, which we all yearn for, or you can do the beauty of minutiae, the scrimshaw of tiny and precise. The sky is your ocean, and the crystal silence will uplift you like great gospel music, or Neil Young.
More words related to the meanings of Sky
More words from Urdu related to Sky
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sky meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Sky in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Sky
What are the meanings of Sky in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sky in Urdu are فلک - falak, آب و ہوا - aab o hawa, موسم - mausam, آسمان - aasmaan, آکاش - aakaash and چرخ - charkh. To understand how would you translate the word Sky in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sky or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sky synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sky. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sky in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sky in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sky with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sky?
Meanings of sky are فلک - falak, آب و ہوا - aab o hawa, موسم - mausam, آسمان - aasmaan, آکاش - aakaash and چرخ - charkh
Whats the definition of sky?
Definition of the sky are
- the atmosphere and outer space as viewed from the earth
What is the synonym of sky?
Synonym of word sky are firmament, climatise, cliented, fate, climates, cliency, seasonage, climatal, aqueousness, peason
What are the idioms with the word sky?
Here are the idioms with the word sky in them.
- If the sky fall we shall catch larks
- They who cross the sea change their sky but not their disposition
- When the sky falls we shall catch larks
What are the idioms related to sky?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sky.
- Although the sun shine leave not thy cloak at home
- In season
- Rain or shine
- Set in
- Sorrow and ill weather come uncalled for
What are the quotes with word sky?
Here are the quotes with the word sky in them
- For age is opportunity no less Than youth itself, though in another dress, And as the evening twilight fades away The sky is filled with stars, invisible by day. — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes. — E. E. Cummings
- If you don't die of thirst, there are blessings in the desert. You can be pulled into limitlessness, which we all yearn for, or you can do the beauty of minutiae, the scrimshaw of tiny and precise. The sky is your ocean, and the crystal silence will uplift you like great gospel music, or Neil Young. — Anne Lamott
- I've told my children that when I die, to release balloons in the sky to celebrate that I graduated. For me, death is a graduation. — Elisabeth Kubler Ross