Slack meanings in Urdu
Please find 14 English and definitions related to the word Slack.
- (verb) : become slow or slower
- (verb) : make less active or fast
- (noun) : a noticeable deterioration in performance or quality
- (verb) : cause to heat and crumble by treatment with water
- (adjective satellite) : lacking in rigor or strictness
- (noun) : a cord or rope or cable that is hanging loosely
- (noun) : the quality of being loose (not taut)
- (noun) : a stretch of water without current or movement
- (noun) : dust consisting of a mixture of small coal fragments and coal dust and dirt that sifts out when coal is passed over a sieve
- (verb) : release tension on
- (adjective satellite) : flowing with little speed as e.g. at the turning of the tide
- (adjective satellite) : not tense or taut
- (verb) : be inattentive to, or neglect
- (verb) : avoid responsibilities and work, be idle
More words related to the meanings of Slack
More words from Urdu related to Slack
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Slack meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
وقت ضائع کرنادھیما ہوناخمیدہناعسہلکے کردار کافاتر العقلاداس ہونالانباغَش کھا جاناغیر معینبے جانمبہوت کر دیناڈھیلا کرنالجلجاسوجنجھونکابے نور کرناکَمزوربے محلسُستگھٹانافقکاہلبے سلیقہ آدمیبے تاثیرآلکسیآہِستَہبزدلگاؤدیمجھولٹھسبے سروپاجھولیدل گیر رہناآلسیپچپچاماتھواڑناتھيلے کی شَکَل جيساعملی لحاظ سے بے مقصددبا دبا لہجہپانی ساخاصاڈگمگاتامائدازکارِ رَفتَہپھونستھمنافارغاعتدال پر آنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Slack
What are the meanings of Slack in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Slack in Urdu are سست - sust, ڈھیلا - dhiila, پھس پھسا - phus phusa, مدھم - maddham and جھولا - jhola. To understand how would you translate the word Slack in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Slack or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Slack synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Slack. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Slack in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Slack in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Slack with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by slack?
Meanings of slack are سست - sust, ڈھیلا - dhiila, پھس پھسا - phus phusa, مدھم - maddham and جھولا - jhola
Whats the definition of slack?
Definition of the slack are
- become slow or slower
- make less active or fast
- a noticeable deterioration in performance or quality
- cause to heat and crumble by treatment with water
- lacking in rigor or strictness
- a cord or rope or cable that is hanging loosely
- the quality of being loose (not taut)
- a stretch of water without current or movement
- dust consisting of a mixture of small coal fragments and coal dust and dirt that sifts out when coal is passed over a sieve
- release tension on
- flowing with little speed as e.g. at the turning of the tide
- not tense or taut
- be inattentive to, or neglect
- avoid responsibilities and work, be idle
What is the synonym of slack?
Synonym of word slack are otiose, slackest, looser, rotten, slow up, flabby, sluggardize, dull, snail, lanky
What are the idioms related to slack?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word slack.
- Let not the grass grow the path of friendship
- Hungry men think the cook lazy
- Keen in commencing negligent in concluding
- Lie by
- Peg too low
What are the quotes with word slack?
Here are the quotes with the word slack in them
- In marriage, a man becomes slack and selfish, and undergoes a fatty degeneration of his moral being. — Robert Louis Stevenson
- I think I'm a fun flatmate. I'm always cheerful. I go on tour with my band so it's 12 people on one bus and I feel like I'm the one who's happy in the morning. I'm not a chaotic person, but I might slack off on doing the dishes from time to time. — Zooey Deschanel