Slope meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Slope.
- (noun) : the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the horizontal
- (verb) : be at an angle
More words related to the meanings of Slope
More words from Urdu related to Slope
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Slope meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سازپھننگیخم دینادیکھ بھال کرناافتاد طبعمائل ہونازوالدھجسنوارناآنکڑیماند پڑناطریقٹیلادھان پانسر ہلانابھیک مانگناجھُکنانیچا ہونامنتہیٰپرکاررتبہڈھال ہونادستورٹیڑھا ہوناڈھلکناسبیلصورت یا روپ دینالاغربے ڈھنگارَيا کارلٹکناساختخیمہمزاجڈحلکانااتارمیلان ہوناآگے بڑھناکانٹاکاہشطرزقالبدوزانو بیٹھنامردہ دل ہوناڈھلواں زمیناعتماد کرناتکیہ لگانافَروتنی کَرناخم کرناانی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Slope
What are the meanings of Slope in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Slope in Urdu are جھکنا - jhukna, جھکانا - jhukaana, ڈھال - dhaal and ڈھلان - dhalaan. To understand how would you translate the word Slope in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Slope or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Slope synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Slope. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Slope in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Slope in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Slope with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by slope?
Meanings of slope are جھکنا - jhukna, جھکانا - jhukaana, ڈھال - dhaal and ڈھلان - dhalaan
Whats the definition of slope?
Definition of the slope are
- the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the horizontal
- be at an angle
What is the synonym of slope?
Synonym of word slope are languish, lean, shielded, kneel, inflect, shield, incline, mould, condescend, bow
What are the idioms related to slope?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word slope.
- Take down a peg
- A golden key opens the all locks
- A golden shield is of great defence
- Use your wit as a bucker not as a sword
- Virtue is a very strong shield
What are the quotes with word slope?
Here are the quotes with the word slope in them
- I walked along that slippery slope where if you fail through lack of faith, you sell your soul to the devil. — Michelle Shocked
- Torture is such a slippery slope as soon as you allow a society or any legal system to do that, almost instantly you get a situation where people are being tortured for very trivial reasons. — Iain Banks
- This society in which we live is radically changing. What previous generations saw as evil is now embraced as being good. It is a dangerous and slippery slope upon which we stand when we reject what Solomon called the beginning of wisdom - the fear of God. — Ray Comfort