Slow down meanings in Urdu
Slow down meanings in Urdu is سست Slow down in Urdu. More meanings of slow down, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Slow down Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Slow down.
- (verb) : become slow or slower
- (verb) : cause to proceed more slowly
- (verb) : lose velocity; move more slowly
- (verb) : reduce the speed of
- (verb) : become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
Unless we do things in this country to slow down our population, slow down our birth control, provide better water for people, provide power for people, we're gonna find out that the next wars are not going to be fought over diamonds, gold and political things.
More words related to the meanings of Slow down
More words from Urdu related to Slow down
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Slow down meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لرزناعنیناداس ہونابے رونقنیم خوابیدہمبہوت کر دیناسہل انگارناسمجھدھیمابے سوداجیرنبھَگوڑافاترمردہگاؤدیبے دمکاہلدل گیر رہنامتوفیاحمقکَمزورڈھیلا کرناپرانابیکارخوابیدہناتواں شخصخیالیبیہوش ہونابیمارشلسکتے کی حالت پیدا کر دیناالگسُستآہِستَہبے قوتآرام پسنداکارتڈھیلا آدمیخمیدہننداساٹھٹھرا ہواانجہانیٹھسلَڑکھَڑاتا ہُواناموزوںضعیفکام چورنیم جانبھاریسپنا دیکھنے والا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Slow down
What are the meanings of Slow down in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Slow down in Urdu is سست - sust. To understand how would you translate the word Slow down in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Slow down or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Slow down synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Slow down. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Slow down in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Slow down in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Slow down with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by slow down?
Meaning of slow down is سست - sust
Whats the definition of slow down?
Definition of the slow down are
- become slow or slower
- cause to proceed more slowly
- lose velocity; move more slowly
- reduce the speed of
- become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
What is the synonym of slow down?
Synonym of word slow down are sluggabed, drowsy, sloughy, dullsome, idler, sluggard, laggard, ineffectual, laicity, lazed
What are the idioms related to slow down?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word slow down.
- Hungry men think the cook lazy
- Keen in commencing negligent in concluding
- Lie by
- Peg too low
What are the quotes with word slow down?
Here are the quotes with the word slow down in them
- The good Lord is amazing He opens up doors. I was close to abandoning the dream, and He was like, 'Hey, slow down there, buddy.' — David Nail
- I'm 86 and my doctor used to tell me to slow down - at least he did until he dropped dead. — Cesar Romero
- Unless we do things in this country to slow down our population, slow down our birth control, provide better water for people, provide power for people, we're gonna find out that the next wars are not going to be fought over diamonds, gold and political things. — Evel Knievel
- Every day I try to do breathing exercises, meditation, and yoga. These things sound awfully cliche, but they help me slow down and try to point to a truth. — David Duchovny