Slow meanings in Urdu
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Slow.
- (adjective satellite) : slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity
- (adjective satellite) : (of business) not active or brisk
- (adjective satellite) : so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- (verb) : become slow or slower
- (verb) : cause to proceed more slowly
- (verb) : lose velocity; move more slowly
- (adjective) : not moving quickly; taking a comparatively long time
- (adjective) : at a slow tempo
- (adjective) : (used of timepieces) indicating a time earlier than the correct time
- (adverb) : of timepieces
- (adverb) : without speed ( slow' is sometimes used informally for slowly')
More words related to the meanings of Slow
More words from Urdu related to Slow
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Slow meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے عملمتوسطآہستہسوکھابے رونقروشن ہوناملائمچھچھلاچھدرابے آب کرنااعتدال پسندنااستوارجوتبھدابے سلیقگی سےبےٹھکانےاجیرنوہمیافسردہ دلغفلتیکچھ ایکپوچبے حرکتلقمہضعیف العقلمگس نرٹھٹھرا ہوااکھٹا کرناتدریجیمانوسکم تراطمینان سےچکراناپیچھے آنے والابے دمصافپلپلابایابکم کرنادھیماگھٹناالتواروشنیسیّالپھؤڑبے سروپابتدریجاندھیرا کرنادھیما کرناناڑی ...
Idioms with the word Slow in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Slow
What are the meanings of Slow in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Slow in Urdu are سست - sust, ڈھیلا - dhiila, ہلکا - halka, کاہل - kaahil, آہستہ - aahistah, مدھم - maddham, دھیما - dhiima and سلو - Salloo. To understand how would you translate the word Slow in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Slow or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Slow synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Slow. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Slow in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Slow in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Slow with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by slow?
Meanings of slow are سست - sust, ڈھیلا - dhiila, ہلکا - halka, کاہل - kaahil, آہستہ - aahistah, مدھم - maddham, دھیما - dhiima and سلو - Salloo
Whats the definition of slow?
Definition of the slow are
- slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity
- (of business) not active or brisk
- so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- become slow or slower
- cause to proceed more slowly
- lose velocity; move more slowly
- not moving quickly; taking a comparatively long time
- at a slow tempo
- (used of timepieces) indicating a time earlier than the correct time
- of timepieces
- without speed ( slow' is sometimes used informally for slowly')
What is the synonym of slow?
Synonym of word slow are truant, laggard, sluggardize, lethargic, thin, snail, looseleaf, languid, inanimate, dialtory
What are the idioms with the word slow?
Here are the idioms with the word slow in them.
- A slow fire makes sweets malt
- Be slow in choosing a friend but slower in changing him
- God's mill grinds slow but sure
- Let anger's fire be slow to burn
- Quick removals are slow prosperings
What are the idioms related to slow?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word slow.
- By inches inch by inch
- Little and little
- Fade away
- Nature does not make a leap
- No one become thoroughly bad all at once
What are the quotes with word slow?
Here are the quotes with the word slow in them
- Young men soon give, and soon forget, affronts old age is slow in both. — Joseph Addison
- The reason for the slow progress of the world seems to lie in a single fact. Every man is born under the yoke, and grows up beneath the oppressions of his age. — John Jay Chapman
- The good Lord is amazing He opens up doors. I was close to abandoning the dream, and He was like, 'Hey, slow down there, buddy.' — David Nail
- Beware of him that is slow to anger for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury. — Francis Quarles