Slowed meanings in Urdu
Slowed meanings in Urdu is سست Slowed in Urdu. More meanings of slowed, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Photography suits the temper of this age - of active bodies and minds. It is a perfect medium for one whose mind is teeming with ideas, imagery, for a prolific worker who would be slowed down by painting or sculpting, for one who sees quickly and acts decisively, accurately.
It really lasted the whole game, because I was really untouchable, unstoppable that game. But it was heightened on one particular play, and that was the longest run where everything completely slowed down. My awareness was so keen, it was so heightened, it was really amazing.
More words related to the meanings of Slowed
More words from Urdu related to Slowed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Slowed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
احمقکَمزورڈھیلا کرناپرانابھَگوڑافاترمردہگاؤدیبے دمکاہلدل گیر رہنامتوفیسکتے کی حالت پیدا کر دیناالگسُستآہِستَہبیکارخوابیدہناتواں شخصخیالیبیہوش ہونابیمارشلٹھسلَڑکھَڑاتا ہُواناموزوںضعیفبے قوتآرام پسنداکارتڈھیلا آدمیخمیدہننداساٹھٹھرا ہواانجہانیسردفالتوکھلاناکامی کا مُنہ ديکھنے والامدھمکام چورنیم جانبھاریسپنا دیکھنے والاغمگین ہونامجھولٹھٹھراناغیر مضبوطناشادلاغَر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Slowed
What are the meanings of Slowed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Slowed in Urdu is سست - sust. To understand how would you translate the word Slowed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Slowed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Slowed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Slowed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Slowed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Slowed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Slowed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by slowed?
Meaning of slowed is سست - sust
Whats the definition of slowed?
Definition of the slowed are
What is the synonym of slowed?
Synonym of word slowed are deceleration, slockened, numb, slacking, slubbered, dormant, slowgoing, sobered, idle, dulling
What are the idioms related to slowed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word slowed.
- Hungry men think the cook lazy
- Keen in commencing negligent in concluding
- Lie by
- Peg too low
What are the quotes with word slowed?
Here are the quotes with the word slowed in them
- Photography suits the temper of this age - of active bodies and minds. It is a perfect medium for one whose mind is teeming with ideas, imagery, for a prolific worker who would be slowed down by painting or sculpting, for one who sees quickly and acts decisively, accurately. — Edward Weston
- It really lasted the whole game, because I was really untouchable, unstoppable that game. But it was heightened on one particular play, and that was the longest run where everything completely slowed down. My awareness was so keen, it was so heightened, it was really amazing. — Marcus Allen
- Art is nature speeded up and God slowed down. — Malcolm De Chazal
- A paparazzo once jumped out of a car and started running backward with me. I slowed down out of courtesy because she started drifting into the street. I reached out my hand and moved her back so she didn't get hit by a bus. — Sean Astin