Slumber meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Slumber.
- (verb) : be asleep
- (noun) : a natural and periodic state of rest during which consciousness of the world is suspended
- (noun) : a dormant or quiescent state
My first memory of the Rolling Stones is listening to 'Satisfaction' at a sixth-grade slumber party at a friend's house in Ankara, Turkey, where my family was living at the time. In the middle of our sleepover, my friend's dad stopped the record when he heard the words 'girlie action!'
More words related to the meanings of Slumber
More words from Urdu related to Slumber
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Slumber meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بےغرضیغفلتچوکنابے خبریسہواونگھبے ہوش ہوناذرا نظر آ جاناگہری نیندآنکھ لگانالحاظ نہ کرنافر و گذاشتعدم توجہیننداسغنودگی میں ہونااشارہمجہولیسُستبسارنابے لحاظیتغافل شعاریجھپکیپلک جھپکاناجھلک دیکھناخواب آلودگیکپڑے کا رواںکام نہ دیناچشم پوشیاُونگھسکتہنیم خوابیدہ ہوناآنکھ مارنانیند کا سا خماربے فکریانادربے التفاتینرمیاونگھناکوتاہیپرتومردہ دلیتحقیربے پروائی کرناعدم تندہیآلکسیغشکوندہلکی نیندآنکھ لگنا یا جھپکنابے سرتی ...
Idioms with the word Slumber in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Slumber
What are the meanings of Slumber in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Slumber in Urdu are ہلکی نیند, غفلت - ghaflat, جھپکی - jhapki, غنودگی - ghunuudgi, نیم خوابی and اونگھ - Oongh. To understand how would you translate the word Slumber in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Slumber or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Slumber synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Slumber. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Slumber in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Slumber in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Slumber with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by slumber?
Meanings of slumber are ہلکی نیند, غفلت - ghaflat, جھپکی - jhapki, غنودگی - ghunuudgi, نیم خوابی and اونگھ - Oongh
Whats the definition of slumber?
Definition of the slumber are
- be asleep
- a natural and periodic state of rest during which consciousness of the world is suspended
- a dormant or quiescent state
What is the synonym of slumber?
Synonym of word slumber are light sleep, drowsiness, undertenancy, wink, default, neglectedness, glimpse, slackness, intentiveness, obliviousness
What are the idioms with the word slumber?
Here are the idioms with the word slumber in them.
- One slumber invites at
- The fire which seems extinguished often slumber beneath the ashes
What are the idioms related to slumber?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word slumber.
- Business neglected business lost
- Nothing is easy to the negligent
What are the quotes with word slumber?
Here are the quotes with the word slumber in them
- My first memory of the Rolling Stones is listening to 'Satisfaction' at a sixth-grade slumber party at a friend's house in Ankara, Turkey, where my family was living at the time. In the middle of our sleepover, my friend's dad stopped the record when he heard the words 'girlie action!' — Gayle King
- To provoke dreams of terror in the slumber of prosperity has become the moral duty of literature. — Ernst Fischer
- I'm hosting weekend retreats all over America. It is like a 24-hour slumber party for moms. We laugh, eat, play games, get massages, win prizes, talk about parenting and even cry a bit. — Lisa Whelchel