Smarter meanings in Urdu
Smarter meanings in Urdu is ہوشیار Smarter in Urdu. More meanings of smarter, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
One of the big questions in the climate change debate: Are humans any smarter than frogs in a pot? If you put a frog in a pot and slowly turn up the heat, it won't jump out. Instead, it will enjoy the nice warm bath until it is cooked to death. We humans seem to be doing pretty much the same thing.
More words related to the meanings of Smarter
More words from Urdu related to Smarter
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Smarter meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بیداردارچابک دستتبباعسلیقہ مندفاضلجگانامحل شناسچوکنناچاتُرتنبیہ کرناچترمکمل طور پر جاگناشناسابا صلاحیتصاف ستھراسیاناچوکسظریفپرفنمدبردُور اندیشبدیا وانجاگ اُٹھناہوشیاری کاجاگتاپربینہوش منددقیقہ رسدانااہلکاریگرنُکتَہ دانفاضلانہنُکتَہ سَنجواقفبا تدبیرآگاہذی عقلست جگیموقعہ شناسجگا ہواشاطرآمادہذی شعوربا خبرتوانابڑی خوبصورتی سے سجا ہواذہیننگران ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Smarter
What are the meanings of Smarter in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Smarter in Urdu is ہوشیار - hosh yaar. To understand how would you translate the word Smarter in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Smarter or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Smarter synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Smarter. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Smarter in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Smarter in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Smarter with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by smarter?
Meaning of smarter is ہوشیار - hosh yaar
Whats the definition of smarter?
Definition of the smarter are
What is the synonym of smarter?
Synonym of word smarter are witty, prudent, smarmily, ablest, cleverer, discerning, shrewdest, tactful, smarmier, alert
What are the idioms related to smarter?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word smarter.
- A good hand at
- Enemies may serve for witnessess as well as friends
- Every man is most skillful in his own business
- Everyone is witty for his own purpose
- Excellent with his tongue but his right hand remiss in the battle
What are the quotes with word smarter?
Here are the quotes with the word smarter in them
- One of the big questions in the climate change debate: Are humans any smarter than frogs in a pot? If you put a frog in a pot and slowly turn up the heat, it won't jump out. Instead, it will enjoy the nice warm bath until it is cooked to death. We humans seem to be doing pretty much the same thing. — Jeff Goodell
- Kids today are smarter than we ever were. And they've got computers, too, which is awesome. They're scary to me. — David Arquette
- I had a lot of experience with people smarter than I am. — Gerald R.Ford
- The key to making healthy decisions is to respect your future self. Honor him or her. Treat him or her like you would treat a friend or a loved one. A Stanford study showed that those who saw a photo of their future self made smarter financial decisions. — A. J. Jacobs