Smartest meanings in Urdu
Smartest meanings in Urdu is ہوشیار Smartest in Urdu. More meanings of smartest, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Instead of giving money to found colleges to promote learning, why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as good as the Prohibition one did, why, in five years we would have the smartest race of people on earth.
More words related to the meanings of Smartest
More words from Urdu related to Smartest
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Smartest meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دُور اندیشبدیا وانجاگ اُٹھناہوشیاری کاچوکسظریفپرفنمدبردانااہلکاریگرنُکتَہ دانجاگتاپربینہوش منددقیقہ رسبا تدبیرآگاہذی عقلست جگیموقعہ شناسفاضلانہنُکتَہ سَنجواقفذی شعوربا خبرتوانابڑی خوبصورتی سے سجا ہواذہینجگا ہواشاطرآمادہچکناخبردارعلیمجاگا ہوانگرانچالاکخُوش پوشواقف کارنقطہ دانکاملقادرخوش لباسمحتاطبصیرحراففرزانہمنجھا ہواعارف ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Smartest
What are the meanings of Smartest in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Smartest in Urdu is ہوشیار - hosh yaar. To understand how would you translate the word Smartest in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Smartest or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Smartest synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Smartest. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Smartest in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Smartest in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Smartest with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by smartest?
Meaning of smartest is ہوشیار - hosh yaar
Whats the definition of smartest?
Definition of the smartest are
What is the synonym of smartest?
Synonym of word smartest are cleverer, ablest, discerning, shrewdest, tactful, smarmier, alert, smarter, on the watch, avile
What are the idioms related to smartest?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word smartest.
- A good hand at
- Enemies may serve for witnessess as well as friends
- Every man is most skillful in his own business
- Everyone is witty for his own purpose
- Excellent with his tongue but his right hand remiss in the battle
What are the quotes with word smartest?
Here are the quotes with the word smartest in them
- John was the smartest and most amazing comedian I've ever worked with. I think more than teaching me about acting or comedy, he taught me about life and the love of people and respect of people. — Kaley Cuoco
- The smartest thing we can do to create high-wage jobs and grow our economy is to keep our focus on education. — Bill Richardson
- Instead of giving money to found colleges to promote learning, why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as good as the Prohibition one did, why, in five years we would have the smartest race of people on earth. — Will Rogers
- I'm not the smartest fellow in the world, but I can sure pick smart colleagues. — Franklin D. Roosevelt