Smoke meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Smoke.
- (noun) : a cloud of fine particles suspended in a gas
- (verb) : emit a cloud of fine particles
- (noun) : street names for marijuana
- (noun) : the act of smoking tobacco or other substances
- (noun) : a hot vapor containing fine particles of carbon being produced by combustion
- (noun) : tobacco leaves that have been made into a cylinder
- (noun) : something with no concrete substance
- (noun) : an indication of some hidden activity
- (verb) : inhale and exhale smoke from cigarettes, cigars, pipes
|I will never smoke||میں کبھی بھی سگریٹ نہیں پیوں گا|
More words from Urdu related to Smoke
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Smoke meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بخاراتجذب ہوناڈھکوسناسرایت کر جانادھونی دیناکھاناجذب کرنادھواںسڑک جاناچُوس لینااشیائے نوشیدنیچوس لینابُخاراتگھونٹچوسنادودسانس اندر کھینچناپی جاناشرابمشروبسوکھ لیناچسکینوکداربخارات یا ابخرے نکلنانِگل جاناٹھِکانے لَگانااتار جانابھاپکھینچ لیناڈوکنادھوپ یا بھپارا دیناچسکناکھینچناپیاس بُجھاناابخرےچڑھ جانااپناناپینے کی چیزچڑھانادھونی لیناان بنپیوست کرنادخانبڑے بڑے گھونٹ لے کر پیناجَذَب کَرناشربتنوشراہ دخانناراضگینوکیلا ...
Idioms with the word Smoke in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Smoke
What are the meanings of Smoke in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Smoke in Urdu are پینا - piina, دھونی دینا - dhuuni deyna, دھواں - dhoowan and نوش کرنا - nosh karna. To understand how would you translate the word Smoke in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Smoke or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Smoke synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Smoke. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Smoke in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Smoke in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Smoke with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by smoke?
Meanings of smoke are پینا - piina, دھونی دینا - dhuuni deyna, دھواں - dhoowan and نوش کرنا - nosh karna
Whats the definition of smoke?
Definition of the smoke are
- a cloud of fine particles suspended in a gas
- emit a cloud of fine particles
- street names for marijuana
- the act of smoking tobacco or other substances
- a hot vapor containing fine particles of carbon being produced by combustion
- tobacco leaves that have been made into a cylinder
- something with no concrete substance
- an indication of some hidden activity
- inhale and exhale smoke from cigarettes, cigars, pipes
What is the synonym of smoke?
Synonym of word smoke are suck, quaff, imbibe, absorb, fumigate, drank, smoor, drink, acerose, smokeho
What are the idioms with the word smoke?
Here are the idioms with the word smoke in them.
- No smoke without fire
- There is no smoke without fire
- Three things drive a man out of his house smoke rain a bad wife
- Three things drive a man out of his house; smoke rain a bad wife
What are the idioms related to smoke?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word smoke.
- Wash one brain
- Wet one whistle
- Wet ones whistle
- You drink vinegar when you have wine at your elbow
- No smoke without fire
What are the quotes with word smoke?
Here are the quotes with the word smoke in them
- I smoke ten to fifteen cigars a day. At my age I have to hold on to something. — George Burns
- The Bible was a consolation to a fellow alone in the old cell. The lovely thin paper with a bit of matress stuffing in it, if you could get a match, was as good a smoke as I ever tasted. — Brendan Behan
- In art, scandal is a false narrative, a smoke screen that camouflages rather than reveals. When we don't know what we're seeing, we overreact. — Jerry Saltz
- What sort of sap doesn't know by now that picture-perfect beauty is all done with smoke and mirrors anyway? — Julie Burchill
How to use smoke in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use smoke in a sentence.
- I will never smoke — میں کبھی بھی سگریٹ نہیں پیوں گا